Automation x BeamNG Car Repository

Seems to be inspired by the 1980s Dodge Charger.

1 Like

Bingo!

Aww, where’s the 4.something/5.something liter V8 that makes 150 hp?

1 Like

You mean 10.0L 50 HP V8?

No, that’s not a typo

1 Like

These were replaced by this cars built with help from Mitsubishi. Still hundredsomething hp, but waaaay lighter.
My Missile 69 have one of such engines.

1959 MV Missile 69. A standart american sedan, with Inline 6 and V8 versions, and a rat rod version with a MV IAM (Industrial/Aeronautic/Marine) V12 making 1000 hp and 2000 nm of torque.

MV Design Missile 69 - Hot Rod.car (35.6 KB)
MV Design Missile 69 - Inline 6.car (31.9 KB)
MV Design Missile 69 - V8.car (32.2 KB)

4 Likes

Retro Age Motors - '57 Sidewinder .car (53.8 KB)
Retro Age Motors - '57 Sidewinder Coupe.car (58.6 KB)
Retro Age Motors - '57 Sidewinder Elite.car (58.6 KB)
Darling …you send me, I know you …send me …honest you do, honest you do …

…at first I thought it was infatuation, but would it have lasted so very long?

Now I find myself wanting to …

…to buy you and drive you home! That’s what customers sing when seeing the new 1957 Sidewinder series automobile here at Retro Age Motors. Come on down and drop a nickel in the juke box, take a test drive and you’ll be singing …darling you - you - you send me, honest you do, honest you do!

Retro Age Motors
Parking Memories in the Driveway.

3 Likes

Having problem with filthy streets? Here, take this.

It’s a vintage Dustbuster, pretty cool right? It handles as you expected a Dustbuster would.

Vintage Dustbuster - Whoosh.car (29.0 KB)

You can return it to me anytime you want! Just clean the bag out after use, alright?

15 Likes

In 1994, Shimutshibu (The same manufacturer that we worked for on the Enula Mocca project) desired to have a revival at the light, FR, 2 seater sports car market. After a year of hard work, the Apex was released. A kei car, respecting all the regulations, and still delivering old school driving emotion through a turbo 660cc engine, coupled with a manual gearbox, a rare sight on the kei marked, and RWD. Great suspension dynamics, and a open top as standart, with a long hoof coupe optional. There was also a Klassik version, that had the same powertrain, but with looks straight from the 60’s. This version was loved by woman and older people, who would like to have a classic car, without the trouble of maintaining a classic car. It’s still a very sought after used car, and frequently seen on track days.

!

MV Design Apex - Klassik.car (26.9 KB)
MV Design Apex - K.car (28.4 KB)

1 Like

Ahem, Thread rules

3 Likes

MV Design Synthwaver - Twin Turbo.car (32.0 KB)

14 Likes

Some more cars

Holts H1500 Base '19

Holts H150 '19 - Premium.car (28.3 KB)

Holts Alaris Base '19

Holts Alaris Gen 2 - Sport.car (25.8 KB)

Updated Holts HX-1 HS-R '18 (Was STR)

Holts HX-1 - HS-R.car (40.8 KB)

*May be changes in price to what i posted
*H1500 Badging Says H150 (Didnt change Yet)
*HS-R Has less oversteer at high speeds, dont floor it while turning!
*Car trim in game may say clone

1 Like

Retro Age Motors - '80 Sidewinder ZS.car (30.0 KB)

1980 Sidewinder ZS

Retro Age Motors
Parking Memories in the Driveway

1 Like

Here’s the DiMarino DX10 Coupe, a true analog supercar powered by a 5-litre V10 capable of revving to 8000 RPM. Since nobody was brave enough to bid on it at the most recent auction, I’ll just post it here:

Be warned: this car has no traction or stability control, although it does have ABS.

DiMarino DX10 - Coupe.car (25.2 KB)

3 Likes

Did you knew Deer and Hunt has Supercars?

DeerAndHunt - Run-N-Gun - Concept.car (32.6 KB)

1996 Deer And Hunt Concept. The first time DaH tried going the Supercar route. Full with a lot of fancy electronics.

DeerAndHunt Run-N-Gun 2006 - Concept.car (29.7 KB)

2006 Run-N-Go Concept. Now with less Pushrod and more boscht

DeerAndHunt - Run-N-Gun 2017 - Base.car (43.9 KB)
2017 Deer and Hunt. Not a Concept anymore.

9 Likes

MV Design Furrano - This car was made to be a previous version from the Furrano that appears in SLRR. Rear Longitudinal V10

MV Furrano - V8T.car (31.9 KB)

8 Likes

This one is first car i have ever downloaded to take closer look…

Thanks!

Got a couple of cars here that I have been having way too much fun with :smirk:

First up, a cross country rally 1960s rally wagon that eats up Utah like its nothing

1964 Everette Ellston Custom V8 – 4x4 Swapped

Someone apparently decided they didn’t like the FWD and decided to put a 4x4 drive train in. Wouldn’t be too hard because it was a longitudinal FWD design and Fenton’s E platform did have a RWD sports car built on it, the ill-fated Fenton SE.

Comes with rally wheels, 4-speed manual, lockers at both ends, and sway bars for better softroad cornering.

Fenton E platform - Everette Ellston Custom V8 Rally.car (52.6 KB)

Next up. An American version of the BMW E30 M3.

1982 Fenton ET300 RS

An an era of slow, ugly, and very very forgettable cars with crap fuel economy, one American car dared to be different. The Fenton Executive Touring car. The 300 RS trim was a bonafide sporting machine and although somewhat slow by modern standards, it blew most everything in its own era out of the water.

Comes with high output Fenton 90 degree V6, 5 speed manual, low profile sport compound tires, aero package, and suspension tuned for pure driving experience.

(For real! this thing sticks like glue. And keeps itself in check without also making the driving experience as boring as getting stuck behind a pensioner driving out to the polls so they can vote straight party ticket.)

Fenton ET - 300 RS.car (60.2 KB)

Lastly, a factory sleeper.

1999 Everette Vancouver GST8

The GST8 variant is to the Everette Vancouver as the GS is to the Buick Regal. It’s a factory sleeper and no one ever sees its coming. But this land barge is going to put your RSX and Impreza to shame. The worst part is the amount of money you spent modding those cars simply to lose to a dad car is more money spent than if you had just bought the dad car. Because most people who bought GST8s don’t know the gem their sitting on and offload them cheap.

More of a straight line performer, its best usedfor dragging and highway pulls. It will still handle itself through corners if asked though. It will just protest with a good bit of understeer.

Fenton D body - Everette Vancouver GST8.car (64.4 KB)

7 Likes

Introducing …for the model year …1985. Boldness Res-erected, the Muscle Car Defined and Refined …Ladies …and Gentlemen, without further ado, I present for your perusal …
The 1985 SW - Mamba Boss, Sidewinder SXS and SW - Mamba HISS!

Retro Age Motors
Parking Memories in the Driveway

Retro Age Motors - '85 SW - Mamba BOSS.car (41.6 KB)

Retro-Age Motors - '85 Sidewinder SXS.car (50.8 KB)

Retro Age Motors - '85 SW - Mamba HISS 5.car (37.8 KB)

1 Like