[size=130]BRC Top Trump Cards (Overview over Participants)[/size]

drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B4x5S3wQzQFlUmRocVVCbFlWNlU&usp=sharing

[size=130]Final Results[/size]

abload.de/img/podium_brc1100bbjcm.png

abload.de/img/podium_team_brc11005sk65.png

abload.de/img/podium_super1000ugkkg.png

abload.de/img/podium_team_super1000ezjgt.png

BRC results folder

Grats to the winners, thanks to all participants and especially my helpers!

Nevertheless, that’s it, RIP BRC, over and out!
track_files.zip (448 KB)
winning_cars.zip (534 KB)

1 Like

PM me if you want to be on a team! :slight_smile:

EDIT: On a team now!

Real excited for this, and I can’t figure out how to subscribe to threads without posting in them, so here’s my pointless post.

I guess I do have a question though. Can I team up with someone who may or may not have a forum account? [size=85](I actually don’t know if he does or not…)[/size]

Sure you can! You have to send me the PM then. And you probably can use demo content only then, because no forum account = demo user.

Then he probably has one, just hasn’t used it and/or forgot about it. We’ll work things out at some point when time isn’t as much of an issue.

Make sure he has an account if you use non-demo content. Otherwise one person could make up his teammate and start as one team alone. And that’s not how it was intended. :wink:

Hey guys, I am looking for a team member. It would be best if you can German, because my English is really bad. But need not be. PLZ pm

I have a little question, if my car weighs a lot less than the minimum weight, can i use 4 seat luxury interior or something like that? Also, can i use quality sliders on the engine? :laughing:

Yes to all of these. Just make sure you stay below material costs and manhours for the engine.

Would it be legal for multiple people to work on one car, and submit it in the single player category? After all, most great racing cars get developed by more than one person.

Probably yes. I cannot check if they do. But why not making a team then? You don’t enter either the single player championship or the team championship. You will always start in the single player championship and if you are in a team, the team will start in the team championship.

Well, the limit of 2 people is stopping me.

Off-topic: Wouldn’t it be a little more fair to give us not only the first stage, but also a second, slower stage. I assume this would help the teams tremendously, as they would likely set up one car for speed, and one for slow stages.

One can use the old stages for an instance

It is fair because everyone only tests on the first stage. This challenge is not about fine-tuning the car for hours for the known tracks but estimating how it could perform, giving the people with a bit less time a chance.

There’s no RON/AKI ‘limit’?..
ED: Well 98 (RON) in both competitions…, never mind.

I’m not making any promises, but I will try to enter this

I can’t wait!

Looking for a teammate here, preferably to make a turbo powered car :stuck_out_tongue:
This sure going to be an interesting challenge

Are we allowed to use the quality sliders on the interior for weight?

No, but you can use the sound insulation slider to get small weight changes