Beautiful cars forum

Hot or not?

13 Likes

hottie

@nate21 no it’s not. You have got it in the bag with this one! What’s its name?

Verona Chieftain

I love it! Can I ask, what body is it?

My attempt at a British cop car

The finer details

8 Likes

GT cars are my favourite cars to work on…

5 Likes

At long, long last I have given up on this car’s not overdesigned rear end and I’m sticking with this. I’m at a creative block generally atm.

8 Likes

Well, I think this one isn’t too bad.

I’m proud of this engine cover too.

17 Likes

Is there a chance of sharing a .car file of this beauty?

Not the best made compared to other cars, but definitely my two best efforts at building something nice.
In order, Develle Flea and Develle Comet Roadster

5 Likes

@Tsundere-Kun I totally second @Bocieg’s comment! In fact, would you mind allowing this car to participate in RRRB if I make sure to say that the car belongs to you? I will PM you everything you will need to know that we will do if you say yes.

Sorry but I don’t intend to share the .car file.

3 Likes

Username kinda checks out

Hey that’s alright, it was just a request, and I probably wouldn’t have half the parts anyway, you must’ve spent EONS on it @Tsundere-kun!

1 Like

Anyone up for a beautiful shooting brake?

This may be one of the few cars I made on Automation that I’d really love to have in real life

8 Likes

Quirky in a way I like. What’s under the bonnet?

1 Like

A 5L SOHC N/A V12 with mechanical injection, making 300hp. I Made it for a 1970s GT contest but couldn’t upload it because the body itself was too impractical

2 Likes

Now I wish to share my own addition, I HAVE to remember to add something once in a while:

Assoluto Bisonte R/T II (RRRB Remake Gen 2)

Don’t really know if a car in an RRRB combat scene counts as “beautiful” in any logic, but I didn’t feel as though I was contributing much, I’ll probably make a thread for stuff like this later on.

Melon

12 Likes