Buyer's guide

I’d abbreviate that to RR, as opposed to FF, FR, F-AWD, MR or M-AWD.

2 Likes

Good idea, I’m modifying the sheets.
RR, FR, MR, FF, AWD, MWD & 4x4

EDIT: hahaha nevermind.

You’re onto something interesting here. I would add it now, but I don’t want the guide to be as tedious to fill as already is. I’ll add the seats and weight (for now).
EDIT: it’s night-time where I live, so I’ll add that tomorrow when I find the time.

If the Buyer’s Guide is still active, I will be adding my company’s stuff as I finalize it.

It’s always active as long as people update it :slight_smile: I’ve been putting a lot of my cars there since I still haven’t gotten around to writing out my company history…

ahhh i needs to redoo mine I have a few cars in there that no longer exist

Well, I need to update my roster!

Meh, Overwatch is taking up too much of my time, I’ll do it later… :smiley:

Added the first two cars for Romanov.

Proof of the numbers will come one of these days in the designated thread.

Easy enough, though I realize how many cars and variants I have. I’m definitely gonna have to fill this out in bits.

Just added 2 trims of the 2002 G-series

Added couple of my models in the 2000-2009 segment

Just bumping this to make it easier to find. I’m constantly adding models here and there.

3 Likes

I have all of them favorited lol. Can’t wait for the next update so I can go retype the stats for all of my cars!

1 Like

I have added the specs for the new Bell Pelican, lets keep this thread alive

1 Like

I’m starting to put in the new stats for my cars now! I’ve also duplicated the old stats into a separate sheet for all the years.

Hey! I can add my stuff to this now.

This is still being updated?

I’ll be organizing and filling up my company’s tread soon, so I wanted to put my company here.
And it’s a great place to look for competitors.

OP doesn’t update it, we do!

1 Like

Thanks, soon it’ll have Gamma cars in!

1 Like

Just be aware, most of the cars on the guide haven’t been updated to the new rating scales yet, so until those are updated you can’t directly compare the ratings. Update your cars people! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Oh shit yeah good call. This should happen!

If only I could make up my mind about how my cars get released…

1 Like