Cadence Engineering

##DISCLAMER: THIS IS GOING TO BE VERY CHARACTER-TO-CHARACTER CONVERSATIONS AND STORY. IF YOU DON’T LIKE THAT, THEN OKAY!

Cadence Engineering.
Founded: 1998
Owner: Juels Cadence
CEO: Rori O’Maley
Other Notable Characters: Kasey Green (Head of Design), Corbin Lake (Head of Sales), Amber Jones (Head of Engineering), Dillon Skye (Test Driver), Jon Barren (International Affairs), Mike Lawrens (Head of Site Security), Morgan Dales (Production Line Foreman).

Who are Cadence Engineering? Founded in 1998 by multi-trillionare Juels Cadence because “[he] had too much money, and thought ‘why not?’” Juels hired a bunch of various misfits to do the car work for him, and the company stuff too. Juels hired a wolf. Literally and Figuratively, to run the company for him. That was Rori. Rori, originally from Ireland, has a deep background in running companies and motorsport, making her the perfect candidate.

More to come soon… Character Bio’s :smiley_cat:

6 Likes

#Character Bios

###CEO Rori O’Maley.

Race: Wolf.
Nationality: Irish
Job: CEO, Mother [smartass]god Damn it, Kasey![/smartass]
Dislikes: Chaos.
Personality: Rori is very up-tight, and very strict. She finds Kasey insufferable, and tolerates everyone else.

###HoD Kasey Green

Race: Hyena
Nationality: American (Upsate New York)
Job: Head of Design
Dislikes: Being Told what to do, Not Having Food.
Personality: Kasey is a Joker, and seems to have fun messing about and getting on my nerves - Rori

###HoS Corbin Lake
Race: Leopard
Nationality: French
Job: Head of Sales
Dislikes: Dillon, Rock Music.
Personality: Corbin may be french, but he is very much not. His love for the drink is is downfall, and when is love for Rori shows.

###HoE Amber Jones
Race: Fox
Nationality: New Zealander
Job: Head of Engineering.
Dislikes: Chaos.
Personallity: Being the long Kiwi at Cadence, she is generally the butt of many jokes, but Amber doesn’t let that get to her, and loves the company, and has her sights set on Dillon.

###TD Dillon Skye
Race: Cheetah
Nationality: American (Seattle)
Job: Test Driver
Dislikes: Going Slow, PT Cruisers, Order.
Personality: Dillon is Nuts. He takes all of the Cars and runs them at speed. He also offers to be a Crash test dummy, but Rori has now banned him from crashing cars.

###IA Jon Barren
Race: Bear
Nationality: Austrian
Job: Internal Affairs.
Dislikes: Beer.
Personality: The Big Love Machine, Jon is a man of care, and always makes sure things are in order. He hates when Corbin drinks on the job, though.

###HoSS “Mike Lawrens”
Race: Bear
Nationality: Russian.
Job: Head of Site Security
Dislikes: Rushing B. [smartass]We have no idea - Rori[/smartass]
Personality: [smartass]“Mike” is a quiet man, who moved to america in the 70’s. We haven’t been able to get anything from him. - Rori[/smartass]

###PLF Morgan Dales
Race: Beaver
Nationality: Canadian
Job: Production Line Forman
Dislikes: Heights, Trees.
Personality: The only god damn person who gets work done, Morgan leads her team in producing some of Cadence’s best.

The story starts soon…

3 Likes

Dayum. The amount of work in the backstory of this company is insane. I really like it.

##June 19th, 2015, Cadence Engineering Factory, Design Room, 2300.

-Opening shot of Amber, alone in the Design room, no lights but her desk’s on.-

Amber Jones: “Of all three engineers, I’m the only one who stays longer than I should.”

-She rips off a sheet of paper, scrunches it up, and throws it off screen. Camera pans left slightly, and a large pile of paper balls is seen-

AJ: “I work so much more than every other god damn engineer here…”

-The noise of the door opens, and a figure slowly walks into shot, grey jeans, and a black hoodie, with a spotted tail hanging-

Dillon Skye: “Hey Amber.”

AJ: “Hey -yawn- Dillon. What’re you still doing here?”

DS: “I was just seeing what the light was doing on. I also was just coming to see what you were working on…”

-An obvious sigh was heard-

AJ: “Something Rori is making me design, a-”

DS: “Hypercar!?”

AJ: “No, Dillon. Something more boring. Eco Concept.”

DS: “Does Rori not want me to have fun, or something? Anyway, G’night Am.”

AJ: “Night, Dill.”

-The door softly closes, as Amber looks at the clock. 2315-

AJ: “Ah, I’ll finish it tomorrow…”

-Amber gets up from her desk, pencil shavings falling from her dress, grabs her bag, and heads to the door-

-Click-

##June 20th, 2015, Cadence Engineering Factory, Meeting Room, 1130

-Opening shot of Rori, in a white blouse and Black skirt, Kasey, White T-shirt and brown pants, and Morgan, Grey Jacket and Work Jeans, discussing something-

-As the clock changes to 1131, Amber, in a white and blue dress, comes through the door, obviously sleep deprived, and flops down in the nearest chair-

Rori O’Maley: “Seems like you’ve finally arrived, Amber.”

Amber Jones: “Sorry, Rori. Didn’t leave work until well after 11 last night.”

RO: “Right. Anyway, back to what we were discussing. I’m thinking we get the biggest engine we can make, and stick it in something.”

Kasey Green: “So, Something to Rival the P1, 918, LaFerrari, and Literally everything from Gryphon Gear?”

RO: “Exactly.”

AJ: “That’ll get Dillon to stop complaining about there being fun.”

Morgan Dales: “He’s even bugging me now. I have nothing to do with most of you. Anyway, I think Line 2 would be open, or we could head to room 3, and do a limited, hand-made run?”

RO: “I think Room 3. We want it to be as exclusive as possible.”

-The conversation continues, and the shot fades to black-

###Later that day, 1445

-Shot of Rori in her office, sorting some paperwork.-

-A knock on the door, and Amber enters-

Rori O’Maley: “Afternoon, Am.”

Amber Jones: “Hey, Rori. I finally got the Eco Concept done. From my workings with Kase, We should get around 5.1 Liters per hundred kilometers. Engine is a tiny, turbocharged inline four. When should I send the plans to Morgan and her team?”

RO: “I’ll tell her to prepare Room 1 for an inbound concept design, and they can start molding the chassis parts. Good work, by the way.”

AJ: “Thank’s Rori.”

-Amber leaves the room, as the image fades to black.-

###The Car, The Cadence Eco Concept will be revealed Tomorrow. Stay Tuned.

2 Likes

##July 3rd, 2015, Unknown Car park, 2155

-In the middle of an unknown carpark is a stage.-

-Amber pokes her head around from a curtain, as the shot changes to behind the stage-

-Amber and Rori stand there, in identical dresses, and Corbin and Kasey stand in Identical suits.-

Rori O’Maley: “Ready? Today is the unveiling of the Eco Concept.”

Kasey Green: “We get it, Rori. Just, calm down.”

Corbin Lake: “Should I go out there, and start talking?”

RO: “Yes. Everyone else be ready.”

-Shot changes to the stage again, as Corbin walks out onto the stage.-

CL: “Uh, Greetings everyone, I am Corbin Green, head of Sales at Cadence Engineering. Today I am here to announce and show a new concept to you all. Now, this concept is something that is not like anything we have made before. It gets 5.5 liters per one hundred kilometers, and is comfortable enough to go long distances in. This vehicle is very proof of concept, and there are no plans to produce this car.”

-As Corbin finishes speaking, Rori comes onto the stage, as the curtain falls behind her, revealing the Eco Concept.-

RO: “The Cadence Eco Concept shows that we are able to create more than power machines. With a Mid Mounted 860cc turbocharged inline four, the Eco Concept is a glimpse at the future of the mid-size car. We will allow you all thirty minutes to collect photographs, before we have to pack up the car, and head home. Thank you all for coming, and goodbye.”

-Corbin walks off the stage as the shot fades to black.-

2 Likes

##January 26th, 2017, Circuit Zolder, 1330

-Dillon, in full race gear, stands beside the new beast from Cadence’s RS series of cars-

Dillon Skye: “Okay, 900hp, twin turbo v6… I’ve got this…”

Corbin Lake (earpiece): “Dillon, Don’t let the nerves get to you, just run a few laps in the T-Rex, and we’ll capture some footage.”

DS: “Right. So, how many laps, four or five?”

CL (earpiece): “I’d say 5. One standing, three flying, one back to the pits. We just need to capture the speed of the thing for the release video.”

DS: “Wait, all 900hp is going to the rear wheels, isn’t it?”

CL (earpiece): “Yes.”

DS: “Oh f*** me…”

-Dillon opens the RS-TRX’s door, and pops in, starting the engine.-

-As Dillon drives away, the shot fades to black.-
###Cadence RS-TRX “T-Rex”
http://imgur.com/kO7EO2R
http://imgur.com/QfQs58R
http://imgur.com/TUYx1Tf

###Cadence RS-RALLY to come soon.

#March 19th, 2017, Green Hell, 2200

Dillon, to Amber: “So, you guys have made a monster that I get to keep?”

Amber: “I’m pretty sure. I think I remember Rori saying if you set a good night lap, you get to keep one of the RS-RALLYs. Not sure which one, though…”

DS: “So, I get to keep a 1,200hp track monster? That is so, so, so, so much better than a shitty base model 3-series from the late 90s…”

AJ: *Laughter* “I’m pretty sure you won’t be able to daily a 1.2khp-”

DS, cutting Amber off: “But, I raced at LeMans, and almost WON last year, Amber. I can deal with anything.”

AJ: “You didn’t win because you binned the only one of our LeMans prototypes from Audi into a fucking wall, toss pot.”

DS: “Not my fault the… wait, no it was…”

AJ: “Don’t bin this one into a wall, so, try not to do a Koenigsegg, okay?”

DS: “AJ, the 'segg was a mal-”

AJ, cutting of Dillon: “You get the point, get into the Rally, and do some kind of night lap.”

##2017 Cadence RS-RALLY, only 10 being made, get in fast.

Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

1 Like