Calvinator Auto Corp

who said I’m banned from posting here? Freedom of speech, yo.

aka

5 Likes

Helpful, really helpful. This is basically telling me that they get to rub all the hate they want in my face cause I build something fast and they think it is awful. There is the freedom of speech, but there is also the right to remain silent.

Trust me, not much, just people who take it to ridiculous levels.

@CNCharger
Listen up, if you want to not be a laughingstock here, follow these simple steps:

1. Stop with the goddamn quality spam
  2. Stop with the goddamn quality spam
  3. Put at least some effort in designing stuff
  4. Did I already say stop with the goddamn quality spam?
7 Likes

There’s also the intelligence to separate facts from opinions

Oboi ready the handcuffs my good man because you sure are still avoiding the fucking questions

How about you stop being a fucking brat about this and actually give us good hard evidence as to how your fabulous shit is true

You make Trump look like Ghandi in terms of emotions, that’s saying something.

2 Likes

@Dorifto_Dorito, I am sorry that my cars don’t conform to the “2018 style guidelines” they are my cars, they can look how ever I want.

Quiet! Everyone!

@AmaSlay, aren’t all these car companies made up? I don’t swear on National TV. And lets try to kkep politics off my threads, please.

Fine if you want them to look as if it took you two minutes to design you cars then go ahead, but atleast stop with your excessive use of quality spam. It inflates the prices of your cars making them stupidly expensive and overall terrible. Also please stop spamming other car threads for “fastest car in 1978” or something like that.

12 Likes

I thought you meant extra posting. I am asking if anyone if they had any cars that could of competed with my race car cause this history seems to be set up a whole lot like D&D. Fan Made.

Oh, the Quality Spam. I am sorry if our cars were built better, but we have high quality standards at CAC. We were founded under a Quality Nazi of a corporation called Royal Motors (called Calvinator Auto as of 1985).

If by built better you mean outdated by the time it comes out. Sure.

You don’t know what Engineering Time and Production Unit do, do you?

I suggest playing the campaign to figure out what that means

1 Like

You really dont get it do you…so let me phrase it in a way that makes sense.
Some Quality=Good
Quality Spam=Garbage

Why you ask? Because WHO BUYS A $260,000 Smart Car exactly?
Play the lite campaign and you will understand

It is not even released yet. The pricing is being figured out.

since when did I say that we were talking politics

Nope, not seeing anything regarding me saying POLITICS YO

You’re being so dense that even diamonds can’t cut through that dumbass head of yours and it’s really making people here wonder “why even”

1. Can you even give us an actually decent fucking car that isn’t, you know, +15 quality on everything and -5000% on the price

2. Stop fucking telling people to show off their car from 1971 or something like that just because you’re waving out your fucking “205 MPH stock car from 1971 that was so FAST it was banned” like as if was a dick you wished you ever had. Keep it to yourself, it’s becoming indecent exposure in automationland over here.

3. Can you actually answer the fucking questions you were given

1 Like

TMI.

###SHOULD THIS BE DISCUSSION ON EVERY TV CHANNEL WORLDWIDE

• Yes
  • Very Yes
  • Definitely Yes

0 voters

aka

This is what its like talking to you @CNCharger

Courtesy of @Fayeding_Spray

4 Likes

I think sharing that would be Cyber Bullying!

What you all are basically doing is getting on my property and taking a dump on my nice green grass (or being Arizonan, nice Rock Lawn) and tp-ing my house all because of a really nice Gnome I made. That is what’s basically happening. If you all are angry, go build something that’s better than my stuff. Go build an OP Minivan.

1 Like

Unfortunately, all of us have already.

10 Likes

A review from a private 3rd party just yesterday that has asked to remain anomynous. “Nothing has been as great as Calvinator over the years.” Lets not forget all the normal cars CAC does actually build that are just too normal to be showcased.