Cancelled

Do not bother coming here.

1 Like

Please note, if you find any small problems, let me know and once I’ve corrected it, please delete your comment or this will look bad. Thanks.

Oh god this is a bit confusing to read.
I would suggest you to keep it to one car, not 3 different one

3 Likes

Is the prize getting to make cars for you? That doesn’t sound like much h of a “prize”…

Just a quick note, you won’t be building cars for me. I will quickly fix everything up to ensure that you won’t be confused. Thanks for pointing it out.

The reason for 3 cars is to appeal to three different types of people. Apologize for any confusion but that’s the reason why I’m keeping it that way. Cheers.

Why not just make it 3 rounds then

1 Like

Wait, so do we have to build a total of 3 cars? Or can we choose to build for one of the three markets? And does it have to be one model with multiple trims? It’s rather difficult to hit the different price brackets when it does not allow you to change materials for different trims within the same model.

Also, this seems rather arbitrary. What about Inline 5’s, V6’s, or boxer engines? Sure, have a restriction of 4-10 cylinders, but it seems random to specify the exact configurations of those cylinders.

I know you’re new on the forums, but jumping straight into trying to do competitions may not be the best first step. I’d recommend reading up on some other competitions on the forums, especially CSR rounds. Look at how those are set up and take some inspiration. Right now, you’re just making a somewhat arbitrary list of restrictions. Just my $0.02.

3 Likes

Hold on mate, I will fix that up :stuck_out_tongue: