Car manager folder system

So once you have a lot of cars in sandbox, it can be quite annoying to find and compare multiple cars at a time. I was wondering if it would be possible to be able to group together cars into folders in the car manager in some way to keep the manager organised, and to save time when switching between cars.

9 Likes

I’d really like the Companies to return to the sandbox so that we can group cars that way.

Someone suggested this a while ago but I think I was the only person who replied.

I’d love to see a folder system as I have so many cars some of them I just end up deleting because there is so much to scroll through.

The current car manager is pretty damn awful at making possible finding things in sandbox for sure, that is something that needs to be addressed, but it remains to be seen how we’ll do that. :slight_smile: Companies might make a return to sandbox as all the cars you build in a campaign could be put in there for you to archive or tinker with. We’ll see.

6 Likes

Personally I would like to see a system like the Windows File Explorer, You can put as many folders (and folders inside folders) as you need to categorize your cars and engines. That way the user can name and categorize their cars/engines however they want, without much limitation. I honestly don’t remember companies in Sandbox but I guess I never used it so maybe I’m just suggesting the same thing.