Car photoshops

I think that it could look a bit like a modern Volvo 1800ES.

That’s what the Volvo Concept Estate was:

5 Likes

Given that the 6th gen Camaro lends itself well to sedan and wagon conversions, I can easily see it being rendered as a 3-door shooting brake or a 2-door ute.

Here’s the Volvo V90 with rear doors removed and remaining doors extended. Everything else including the dimensions are the same as the original.

Figured it would make a cool panel van too:

10 Likes

You should send those to Volvo. Awesome looking.

3 Likes

What would it look like as a Ute?

Made the wheelbase a bit longer. Could’ve perhaps used the V90 Cross Country as base instead but oh well.

5 Likes

Gahhhhh!!!, someone HAVE to make that!!
It looks AWESOME!
You sir, have some serious skills.

If you use the V90 CC, maybe for no more reason than just fun, make it a 6x6?

Only Volvo I have PhotoShopped is this:

3 Likes

Looking at the proportions, that looks like a mid- or rear-engined P1800. It looks strange to me with such a long rear deck and short nose, though.

It would probably have space for the B30 from the 164 behind the front seats there. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

If you do the layout that Lamborghini uses, gearbox in front then driveshaft back to the diff,
you can fit a B30 (or even a v12 “B60”) with a live rear axle (offset diff housing).

These are superimposed images showing the original P1800 with my mid-engined “masterpiece”. :grin:

Lol. A redblock V12, that would have been something :rofl:

Design it as a 75 degree block, hot-V, it would not be much larger than the I-6 B30.
About 25-30mm longer. Probably not much wider.

Quick shop to (imo) improve the headlight situation with the new Tundra

2 Likes

Reimagined the RX-8 as a traditional 2-door coupe:

…and a 4-door sedan with full size rear doors:

Original for comparison:

9 Likes

The 2-door version you just showed us is certainly better proportioned than the original, and would have been particularly reminiscent of the seminal FD RX-7 that preceded it, with its longer rear window and pronounced B-pillar.

The traditional sedan and coupe for me was one of the better styled versions of the RX-8 compared to the original model because it doesn’t have a long front door and then Suicide door at the rear

2 Likes

1963 Cadillac Escalade DeLuxe

Basically a 1963 Suburban with front end and tailfins from same time Cadillacs

4 Likes

Real quick edit of an Enyaq into a wagon

Got the idea to demonstrate how many evs would be wagons if you didn’t need all the vertical space for batteries

7 Likes

Gave the Ioniq 5 a bit of extra luggage space

Original for comparison:

18 Likes