Car Replicas

In this week’s Automation episode, i build a Ferrari F12 replica. Here’s a little preview:

And if you wanna know how to make this car, here’s the link to the video: youtube.com/watch?v=3vRVQR4ClDY

Fiat Coupé

1 Like

I did a 1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (AWD), I cannot offset the hood bumb because automation, otherwise I tried to make the car look as close as possible, as well as get the engine as close as possible. Both in materials, performance and actual settings I could find (85mm bore, 88mm stroke, 7.8:1 compression, etc). The engine is 195 hp @ 6000 rpm, just like the real thing. The transmission, wheels, rims, brakes, and so on are as close as I could get.

The top speed is in mph (whoops).

1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX - Rev0.lua (101 KB)

Nice! I love that Eclipse!

Hey guys! I did another replica video. This time it’s a first generation Mercedes CLK. Also, i’m an idiot and only realized after recording the video that this generation of CLK didn’t come with any diesel engines.

Anyway here’s a little preview, and the link to the video below:

youtube.com/watch?v=fR6MSVGNzxk

nice attempt at the eclipse,

As a guy who has owned 26 1st generation eagle talons, mitsubishi eclipses, and plymouth lasers and currently have 3 in my back yard :stuck_out_tongue:

if I were to give you some constructive criticism it would be that the headlights are far to wide and to short, you have used a eagle talon middle headlamp grill instead of mitsubishi’s center lamp, and for the front bumper it is not supposed to be fully cut out there are pieces that seperate the fog lights. otherwise looks good man :slight_smile:

So this is my very first Post here as I just found out about this Game yesterday and I immediatly was sucked into it… :smiley:

For my first Car I decided to make a Replica of the Car I actually own, a 1998 Nissan Silvia S14a Racing Edition.

Given the Tools the Game offers it might be not 100% but I tried to get it as close as possible, I even did the SR20DET Engine according to the original Specs and got it tweaked so that it actually produces nearly exactly the Power and Torgue as in the real Car.

So what do you think about it?

Greetings from Germany
Florian

Here are 2 more Pics from Angle…

wow that looks great!

after seeing the gsx remake I decided to see if I could do the same, this is what I came up with but sadly I cannot replicate the rear spioler perfectly so imagine if it was a 92 1gb soiler on a 1ga. Also I dodnt bother trying to put a hump in the hood because it always came out looking goofy so exuse the lack of humpyness :slight_smile:

i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s447/240driftbuild/Car-13_zps7e4f1427.png

i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s447/240driftbuild/Car-14_zps58522c99.png

In this week’s Automation episode on my Youtube channel, i build a Ferrari 288 GTO Replica which looks like this (no modded parts):

And if you wanna know how to do this replica, here’s the link to the video:
youtube.com/watch?v=4ALM2IuGlFY

1 Like

SICK! I really love this one Tom!
I’m going to share that on AutomationHub!

Thanks WIzzy :slight_smile: I appreciate the support!

haha oh wow that looks great Tom, most convincing use of the 80s MR body I’ve seen yet!

Here’s my first replica.

1971 Ford Falcon XY GTHO Phase 3 :smiley: . The worlds fastest 4-door production car for 18 years.

Almost spot-on to the right stats too (uniquecarsandparts.com.au/fo … ations.htm)

Too bad I can’t paint the wing or shaker, or add the stripes.

Also a replica of my current car (well the base model anyway, before I started modding things :wink: ).
2006 Ford Falcon BF XT.

Good starts! But I see room for some improvements! On the first car, you couldve used vents instead of 1 big grill, and the second one could scale up on the rear wing. Those are just 2 examples that could make it look better already, but I am sure you can get a bit more accurate overall :slight_smile: Nevertheless, well done and keep it up!

Thanks, I didn’t think of using vents, I’ll know that for next time.
I had built them mostly for replicating performance/stats of the originals, I just tried to dress them up a bit to post here :wink: .

This is my first car replica! I decided to do the Jaguar F-Type R Coupe. Not as fast as the real thing (About 6 Mph off) but I think I did very well. What do you think?

Jaguar F-Type R Coupe - Rev0.lua (108 KB)

Yes, you indeed did very well!

wow that is incredible, very well done man!