Cardinal Tuning GmbH is a tuning firm founded in 2001, it’s naming was originally Megawatt Tuning GmbH, later in 2010 when the founder had an intense interest of the design of the Angry Birds Red Bird (based on the Northern Cardinal), hence the name changed into Cardinal Tuning GmbH.
Don’t be fooled by its name of “Tuning”, the company not just channels its efforts into tuning various engines. Similar to Ruf, Saleen, or Brabus, Cardinal Tuning GmbH would also manufacture their own vehicles, particularly from many other companies unused vehicle bodies, and then add different fixtures to indicate the fact that Cardinal Tuning GmbH and donor companies such as Toyota, Nissan, are different.
The tuning products have a wide range of pricing, from mid-range price of $50K-60K, to the most extreme cases of >$200K!
- Entry Level:
- Z Series (Based on the Nissan Z)
- Mid-Range: $75K<Price<$100K
- Lightning GTR (Based on the Nissan Skyline GT-R R34)
- Myoko Giant (Same as the Lightning GTR, but $25K cheaper and 2 seats less and 50 horsepower less as well)
- Spyder (Based on the Toyota Supra A90)
- High Range: $100K<Price<$200K
- Skyline GT-R (A production Homage to the Nissan Skyline GTR)
- SuperTourer (Based on the Porsche Panamera, instead with an 800-horsepower V-10 Engine)
- Uberwagen (Based on the Nissan GT-R, instead with a twist of M4 Layout plus a hybridized powertrain more than 1000 HP combined!)
- Ultimate: Built-to-order
- Coming soon!