Clira Showcase

Eh I guess I will share some cars that don’t fit the lore.

1984 Aventi Avici

3 Likes
  • Should I turn Aventi to offical brand? and develop lore around it
  • Yes you should!
  • No!

0 voters

If you think the Aventi Avici needs to be fully fleshed out then, by all means, go ahead and make lore for it. But lore needs maintenance and you don’t want to overburden yourself with lore spam, especially if the companies are really similar to each other!

My 2c: Make a main company that you do most of your lore for. Have other brands if you wish, just tie them to your main brand or leave them as lore stubs. That way you’ll have energy to keep your main brand alive when you’re sick of Automation (yes, this happens, hahaha) and you can use the alternate brands to soak up excess enthusiasm when you’re in love with Automation!

HEAVILY support this part.

Having one company (in my case Anhultz) greatly helps in building a brand identity and prevents jumping from place to place in design and philosophy.

If you want supplementary brands (in my case Keika and the soon-to-be founded Moover) then by all means go for it.

But having about 25 brands, each with their own quirks, backstory and developments soo becomes REALLY hard to keep track of.

5 Likes

I am back after almost a year of inactively. I have been busy with the last year. on school and homework and exams and all. I had little time for the game.

I will sadly be less active then before. but I assure you this is the last time I will be inactive for now.

I will try to come up with better designs

2 Likes

It’s been a long time… Feels lovely to be back!

Unfortunately, High school has gotten the better part of me and thus I have been busy a lot.

my next car should be out in the summer