Community Modpack - All the Mods for Steam! (12.03.2015)

How do you extract the mod for automation? (pls explain in detail like right click on what, or go to…etc)

It should open up in Windows Explorer. Then you can just “extract all files” to “C:” to install the mods. I don’t think it changed since March.

This modpack is outdated, and some mods might not be up to par.

I reccomend this:

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=6812

I must be loading it wrong or something, but I can’t get the new items to appear. Could you explain more on how to do this? I extracted it to my C: Drive,as you mentioned.

Thanks!

It seems you are using steam. In that case, you should use the workshop. The modpack only works for the old/standalone versions.

I don’t quite know what you mean by use the workshop. I’m new to this game and just trying to figure out the platform. But, when I have been playing the game it has been through steam, so how do I play the game through the workshop like you say. When I open steam and click the workshop link it brings me to a section about new parts available…kinda looks like a forum section.

The workshop is how to get mods on your game in the steam version. You click the workshop icon and in steam you subscribe to any mods that you like by clicking the green plus sign in the corner and then it will show up in your game and when the creator updates it, it will also update in your game automatically. It is much easier than having to manually download it off here.

Well, you should check this:

I Extracted the files but none of the new bodies or fixtures are showing up. Am I doing something wrong?

If you use the steam version: Just go to the Steam workshop.
This modpack is no longer supported properely by the newest build.

I subscribed to it from the workshop but nothing new is appearing still

Are you sure you have the original game?

If you don’t, well, mods don’t work without an original copy. And if you do, please, write in a manner in which people can understand your issues.