USDMFTWs Car Reviewing | Deader than a Doornail

We may end up having a bidding war for entry to this comparison :stuck_out_tongue:

I for one have a number of specific users on my hit list for daring to declare their cars in such superlative terms :wink:

[quote=ā€œstropā€]I know how you feel about hypercars, wild German :stuck_out_tongue: but the fact it hasnā€™t been done for a very long time is exactly why Iā€™m pushing for one!

Model year 2017? Completed open beta? Perfect. Iā€™d like to reserve a spot.[/quote]

Spots reserved

I would like to enter into the challenge as well. :slight_smile:

Personally Iā€™m hoping to be able to go up against a Jiorani, Patriot, KHT, and a couple others the exact name eludes me, but there arenā€™t many spots left.

We got Sepang, I can update it to 2017, and Iā€™m not in the beta. But it would take a day or so after the beta becomes stable, since Iā€™d need to update the design a bit

I would like to participate if there is a spot still left :slight_smile:

Maybe we should give Norman and Pyrlix some work with the Standoff with pre-arranged hypercar lineup? This is getting too busy

You have the last two spots.

Slots are now full, once the beta becomes a public ill give date to when all the cars need to be submitted and working.

Any questions about the comparison?

Million dollars is the market price, sure, but itā€™s easily varied. How about we settle on total cost number instead?

Or even total production units <1000? Though I canā€™t recall how this works with the upcoming factory changes yet.

Squidhead: maybe we should pester some people to open up multiple comparisons. I definitely want to go head to head with asdren too haha.

What about the hype behind RS Cien? :smiley:

I knew Iā€™d forgotten a few contenders!

Come one, come all, none of you will have as fast a streetable track car as we will :smiling_imp:

[quote=ā€œstropā€]I knew Iā€™d forgotten a few contenders!

Come one, come all, none of you will have as fast a streetable track car as we will :smiling_imp:[/quote]

Probably. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hypercar Hype

[quote=ā€œstropā€]Or even total production units <1000? Though I canā€™t recall how this works with the upcoming factory changes yet.

Squidhead: maybe we should pester some people to open up multiple comparisons. I definitely want to go head to head with asdren too haha.[/quote]

Yea, i plan to go into more detail about the restrictions once the open beta completes.

How come 4/5 of the people who reserved a spot names start with a S? Strangeā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue:

Quiet, youā€™ll uncover the conspiracy!!!

ehmā€¦ to everybody else

too bad I donā€™t make hyper cars :laughing:

#illuminati s :sunglasses:

[quote=ā€œstickmaster62ā€]

#illuminati s :sunglasses:[/quote]

Wait a secondā€¦

Your nameā€¦

In number code all the letters in your name equal 200.

200 divided by 62 which are the only numbers in your name equals 3.22.

22ā€¦

2 plus 2 equals 4.

3 plus 4 equals 7.

the number 7 is the foundation of Godā€™s word.

Wordā€¦

In number code all the letters in word equal 60.

60 divided by 7 equals 8.5.

8.5 minus 3.22 equals 5.28.

5 minus 2 equals 3.

5 plus 2 equals 7.

8 minus 7 equals 1.

Illuminati has 3 sides.

Illuminati has 1 eye.

Therefore, stickmaster62 isā€¦

[size=150]ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED
[/size]

x files starts playing