Converting original key to steam

Hello everyone,

First time posting here.

Let me begin by saying I have looked through the forums and couldn’t find a solution to my question, So if it exists, please forgive me.

I originally purchased the Supercharged edition way back in mid-2014, played for a while, and took quite a hiatus from gaming in general. Here we are almost 2019, and I can see the vast improvements. I looked for the old stand-alone launcher, couldn’t find it. I found out that in 2015, Both steam and the launcher were available, and I have an old email to convert my key to a steam license. This link does not work anymore, for whatever reason.

So as it stands, I am stuck in not being able to find a launcher download, or convert my key to steam to download there.

Ramble, ramble, ramble, What’s the correct way to go about this?

Am I blind as a bat and miss a launcher download? Email the Dev’s for support? I still have an email with my original game key, So I would hope I’m not out of luck here.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, start here
https://www.automationgame.com/legacy-accounts/
And click on the convert to steam link in the 3rd paragraph

1 Like

That was remarkably easy. Looks like it was just domain rearrangement that screwed the links I had bookmarked up. (Previous links pointed to /phpBB3 vs current phpbb3.)

Anyway, Thanks for your help. Downloading as I speak.

2 Likes