Corvette6317's Mods

adding to this, the cabin volume seems fucky, deleting any meaningful comfort out of the car
(comfort Mim-max on premium premium yields 19 comfort in the mid 80s)

I’ll look into it when I have some spare time, busy with work atm.

4 Likes

80sExecutive has been fixed.

9 Likes

could you englarge the engine bay on 80s compact because it is still very small using the longitudinal layout with alot of engines

1 Like

My 80s Executive has been revamped and released as a new mod:

I will do the 80s Compact next but I can’t say when

8 Likes

The revamped 80s Executive is now better than before, but I have attested few minor bugs in some variants.

Figure 1 and 2: An 80s version of coupe has a minor smoothing group bug near the wheel arches (above), while it is normal in a 70s version of coupe (below).

Figure 3 and 4: An 80s version of wagon (above) has different smoothing groups around rear bumper, compared to fastback (below) and also other 80s variants, such as coupe and ute or coupe utility (Figure 1 and 5).

Figure 5 and 6: An 80s version of ute (coupe utility) has an inconsistency around window and frame (above), unlike a 70s version of ute (coupe utility) (below).

3 Likes

Thanks ohm, should be fixed now

2 Likes

80sExecutive SWB:

7 Likes

Thank you for the shorter wheelbase, however, there are few bugs in ute and 5-door fastback variants.

Figure 1: A Tray paint slot is not available on the shorter wheelbase of both 70s and 80s ute variants.

Figure 2: 5-door fastbacks (in aqua rectangle) are classified as a coupe, rather than a hatchback.

By the way, I have previously reported bug on the revamped 80s Executive, but it haven’t been fixed currently.

3 Likes

Thanks ohm, will address those when I have the chance. What bug did I miss before? I thought I had done everything

4 Likes

80sCompact V2:

No morphs yet but paint and trim slots have been added and the models refined.
Engine bay is currently smaller than I’d like but trying to enlarge it in the editor doesn’t seem to be working.

14 Likes

5-door hatchback in both variants are classified as a sedan, rather than a hatchback.

2 Likes

@corvette6317

hey man any time scale o the morphs ?
I understand that it is a lot of work especially for doing in your own time.
but this mod last year literally cured my depression.

Much thanks.

Jpex

Sorry but no time frame at the moment, I’ve been too busy working on my real car.

1 Like

@Corvette6317 thanks for the reply.

fair enough. big ask maybe but is their any chance of sourcing the V1 version so I can use on older version of automotion ?

I will not re upload or distribute.

The 80s Compact has been updated with morphs. Sorry for the wait, but I threw in something that I hope is worth it:

10 Likes

The 90s Coupe has been reuploaded to the workshop since it’s missing from the current build. I’ve added new paint slots and a rear length morph:

11 Likes

The original version was obsoleted by an entire group of body sets (the '88 Indicator), but it’s nice to see this mod body back for 4.27.

1 Like

Amazing Man!!!

i have waited sooo long for this !!

my one gripe is the rear pillar morph is vey limited. Would it be possible to make it so the rear pillar has a morph that allows it to be pushed backwards and forwards ?

other than that great work !!!

1 Like

11 Likes