Create Exporter to ETS2 or ATS?

It would be great if you guys could create an exporter to Euro Truck Simulator 2 or American Truck Simulator.
Maybe you could just export the cars into the mods folder and default all the prices to 0 or as low as you can get them. Also, don’t worry about interiors, people can just use the chase cam. Or you can create a generic default interior to go in all cars. Some people would really like this as you can cruise for long periods of time and not have to be on such a small map. Like I said, It would be much appreciated if you could do this.

Thanks, 
                                                                                                                          MadChihuahua

Why don’t you make a mod from the BeamNG export file? If you made something functional I can see it being added in, but current focus is on getting the career running.

2 Likes

In beamng you can put camera inside the car if you put transparent vents in the windshield and windows of your car and then you adjust the camera in beamng, you do not need an interior to run inside camera. And about the export, why? ETS2 is for trucks not cars, beamng is a very good sim also, you can create if you want a big map with the track builder of beamng i believe.

1 Like

thanks! Ill try it

There’s a few cars in ETS2 that are fun to dick about with online.