CSR 103 - Oh the Places You'll Go

KGB on the march with their new Crossover Tourer for the grand touring connaisseur.

Presenting The KGB Adventurer

Currently in pre-production aiming at a 2018 release date. Specifications (subject to change) noted below:

• 3.2 Litre Inline-6 - 230hp @ 7100rpm - 301nm @ 3900rpm
  • 26.2 MPG (US)
  • 7 speed intelligent automatic gearbox
  • Automatic Locking 4WD system
  • All aluminum body and chassis
  • Factory 16" Aluminum Alloy Wheels
  • Premium interior and infotainment system

MSRP: $40100

3 Likes

Make. Them. Notice.

With 7 seats, 5.5L V8 power, adjustable air suspension and disconnectable sway bars, the Shromet Levine is the ultimate adventure vehicle. Starting from $42,300

14 Likes

hmmm. join i must.

Disappointed you guys didn’t respond with “fuck yeah hun” to every single question

1 Like

This looks familiar…

5 Likes

Haha nope nosiree this definetly isn’t a recycled ad from a car I’ve recycled about 5 times now. That’d be dumb, each CSR round is a special snowflake and gets its own divided time and attention, recycling is for lazy people

4 Likes

2018 Kuma KO Turbo EXT Premium

Don’t

Settle

For

Worse.

16 Likes

2018 Aria Tyrant AWD OTR* Package

The Car

*: OTR Stands For On The Rocks, Hell Yeah Unoriginality At It’s Finest

13 Likes

2018 HAM HX5

Nobody actually needs a crossover, but everyone seems to want one. And we have chosen to satisfy those customers’ desires with the new-for-'18 HX5, our entrant in the large premium SUV market. With full leather upholstery, self-leveling air suspension, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto all offered as standard, and ample thrust courtesy of a smooth, economical 3.0L turbo inline-6 mated to an 8-speed automatic transmission, all wrapped up in a long-lasting galvanized and treated unibody, the HX5 will allow you to venture off the beaten track while enjoying the creature comforts found in modern premium cars.

8 Likes

KAG Loadstar Westfalia Camper XTrek

Spacious, fully-furnished, new kitchen and bathroom and $35,000. Those words and price alone have attracted first-time buyers and investors like nothing else. Little did they know that they could also drive it as well.

The KAG Loadstar Westfalia Camper XTrek comes equipped with a punchy turbocharged inline-5 engine, camper roof, space for five adults and a rear seat bench that slides and swivels and folds into a bed while also allowing you to make the most of the kitchen and bathroom facilities on board, this is just a couple of the many reasons why you should l̶i̶v̶e̶ drive away with a new Loadstar Camper today.

Now fitted with full 360° camera system, adapative cruise control, automatic gearbox and lane keeping assist, it has never been easier to live with it either.

No extra photos and low effort ad cos I am a lazy slut, ok.

20 Likes

Go wherever you want to go. . Go in comfort and style …
Malusso HC Plus ,V6 engine, clean, smooth and 254HP . . .

Sup guys,

When you’re taking account of material costs, make sure you look to the left window when tuning your car

Not the one on the summary page.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Renoir’s first Canadian-built car.

5 Likes

“Born in Japan, but raised by good home mommas here in the good’ol US of A.”

The new 2018 Ishiiruka CXBS is a testament to family tradition with a strong hint of Japanese engineering and efficiency. The new OverCross suspension system can handle any road that challenges it. The SelectGear automatic transmission was named “Best Automatic Transmission of 2017” by B.S. Power, and now is featured in the CXBS. Want a little spice? Our C2000V turbo flat-four tuned by our MSX division has you covered, making 200 hp on tap. The 4llTrax AWD system is a contender with Kitsune’s best, so why not? The CXBS is also one of the safest crossover SUVs in it’s categories, reaching a score of 4.5 in the USTSA General Crash Safety test.
Starts at $24,000 MSRP.*
*terms and conditions may apply

problem is that it’s actually manufactured nowhere in the us

5 Likes

fuck yeah hun

17 Likes

more pussay wagon

21 Likes

I have never felt so threatened by a car ad.

I guess it does seem that way lol. I more meant it like a “yes you can do anything so go do it!”

1 Like

Not everyone wants a truck or SUV to haul their friends and gear offroad, If you are one of them consider a Centauri Katahdin. It’s rugged all steel construction, ample ground clearance, superior cargo capability, good road manners, and AWD offroad confidence all combine with outstanding fuel economy from it’s 3.2L Turbo 4 cylinder.