CSR 115 - What if "variable generation Focus pt.3" never happened?

Jesus Christ stop being salty already.
The “bloke” has derailed CSR as multiple times and this round was the icing on the fucking cake.
Cheeseman isn’t an asshole, he was fed up. Why? Cause the guy purposely sent in a car that he himself claimed wouldn’t win. That’s not funny. That just shows that he wasn’t putting in effort at all.
And you? You actually derailed this thread as well, with a whole argument about making a Kia Stinger when Cheese clearly said he wanted a Focus.

His salt was justifiable. Both you and Kyuu’s wasn’t. End of story.

12 Likes

You clearly have zero understanding of how the CSR works. If you don’t get it just fuck off.

17 Likes

If I was going to buy a car, and I tell the salesperson I want economical small car with engine no more than 2.5L, and he’d offer me GMC Vandura with 6.5L diesel engine, I’d probably tell him to stop wasting my time and fuck off.

15 Likes

Or at least try reading the CSR rules. At least. There was a simplified version of the general rules somewhere in the forums, and the rules for this round were simple enough as they were. I don’t know how of all things people had trouble with “make a pretty mundane 2019 medium sized car”

11 Likes

butts

28 Likes
28 Likes