CSR 140 - (You're) Having My Baby [RESULTS OUT]

2020 Blaire Rodman CoupCross

FEEL THE LIFTED HEAT

Living on the legacy of the Rodman, Blaire has constructed a sophisticated and sporty Coupe Crossover for those who want a little more excitement in their family life. Featuring our latest advances in tech, select interior materials, and a dynamic driving experience we’ve made just for you. The Rodman CoupCross is the perfect daily commuter for young entrepreneurs or business dads wanting something unique in their garage

DISCOVER A NEW EXPERIENCE IN THE RODMAN

The Rodman CoupCross embodies the excitement and premium feel with the carefully sculpted body and interior seating while keeping that iconic Blaire look and size vent.

REFINED PERFORMANCE

The Rodman CoupCross features a standard 3.0L BiTurbo V6 courtesy of our team at Blaire EU, providing a new way of performance. Producing 333hp and 389lb-ft of torque, the CoupCross is a perfect fix of practicality and performance (this is all meant to sound cheesy corporate btw).

OPULENCE IN THE INTERIOR
(not used to making interiors so its pretty bad)

The CoupCross brings high-tech features and new materials never used before in average Blaire vehicles. Other features include adaptive cornering lights, automatic locking (detects key fob), and other new and improved features. The seats are no play in the CoupCross with the beautifully crafted Nappa Leather seats from the now-defunct Lynn luxury sedan, offering amazing comfort and message settings (on certain models).

Build & Order Rodman CoupCross

It takes balls for any company to offer a big, hulking (coupe) SUV in bright purple - and such a color is, quite frankly, more suited to sports cars, supercars and even hypercars due to its attention-grabbing nature - but you have pulled it off. In fact, the new Rodman looks ace in any of the colors it’s offered in - and I would happily take the plunge with the brighter shades given the chance.

1 Like

Haha, thanks! I wanted this to be a little different from the other cars I do which are boring run-of-the-mill entry-level cars so offering unique colors was definitely on the table and I’m glad to see people like it! :smile:

When the GM engine

Wells X-Line 5dr Sport Ver.3

We dont design vehicles you need…

We design vehicles you want.

(Hybrid Model shown)

3 Likes

2020 Mara Kavaler X-Wagon

Two major goals for the most recent generation of the venerable Kavaler nameplate was a push further upmarket and to take into account more of the international car buyers’ preferences.

This is reflected in the choice of car body shapes (e.g. the traditional wagon now appears as a wagon / SUV / coupe crossover), engineering (e.g. a higher priority for safety and fuel economy) and design (e.g. narrower lights with LED) while retaining the traditional ruggedness and simplicity of previous generations…

… as well as the traditional forest green colour and the Kavaler ‘horseman’ badge that’s come to symbolise Kavalers since the first generation in the 1970s.

4 Likes

@AndiD I admire and applaud your dedication to your corporate lore and determination to Soviet-Car the world. Your submissions are fast becoming legend in the footsteps of the venerable @nerd, a Soviet-Car enthusiast like yourself. So, while I do miss his anti-competitive creations, I have your submissions to fill the gap his absence has left… Carry on the good work, old bean, for the Motherland and all that! Hahaha!!!

No worries, once my design skills have sufficiently evolved, I have a ‘more mainstream’ brand ready to go - but so far I fear there would be a strange disparity between a more premium attitude in the posts and the limitations of my current exterior design outcomes…

And, I am having fun so far, nonetheless!

5 Likes

2020 Katsuro Ventus GT

1 Like

2020 Kosmo GX7 Fastback

Introducing the brand new Kosmo GX7 Fastback.
The 4ST version produces a healthy 330 bhp and provides sporty driving dinamics, for the way back from the kids’ school, without the excesive harshness brought by the higher performance RS versions.
AWD, a dual clutch transmission and adaptive dampers round off the sporting but usable package.

Gallery

Interior

The 2020 Kosmo Sport family

10 Likes

Gallery

Additional Information

Sharing it’s basic RWD/AWD platform with Turból’s entry level Centurion, the k3 sits nicely underneath the j4/k4 in size and price in the Turból model line. Compared to the standard k3, Coupe k3 trades cargo space for a more sporting, car-like roofline and more aggressively sculpted flanks. The Coupe is available only in higher trim levels with multiple driving modes that utilize sporty features like active air suspension, active sport exhaust, full digital instrumentation, brake cooling ducts, and 19" wheels.

14 Likes

are mods allowed?

Yes

2020 OZ Menace

Starting at 40,495€ for the basic trim with a small base base engine: 180hp from a 1.6L I4, version shown has a higher trim level as well as the 3.5L V6, it’s 55k.

Lore

OZ, founded 2019, is a subsidiary company of Ourealis, which itself is a subsidiary company of the Greenome Group. OZ was formed after Ourealis’ “Z” vehicles, which are more upmarket than Ourealis vehicles, weren’t selling well enough because the assosiation to cheaper vehicles was too strong (think DS Automobiles and Citroen). Ourealis itself is a French company that was bought by Greenome, an Austrian company, in the late 70’s and was placed as slightly more budget and comfort focused brand than Greenome. However, Ourealis started offering a vehicles in a much broader price range in the early 2000’s, going as far as releasing a worthy competitor to the Mercedes E Class. In 2013, Ourealis released it’s first Z vehicle, a large upper class sedan. Eventually, Ourealis Z turned into it’s own brand, simply called OZ. It’s first own model is the OZ Menace. It aims to be a very comfortable, yet effortlessly accelerating SUV-Coupe. It starts at 40,5K for the base trim, the version that will compete in this CSR is a more expensive trim, coming in at 55K.
Thank you to anyone who read this far! :slight_smile:

Gallery

Stats

Stats after testing in gridmap in BeamNg
0-100: 5,71s
100-0: 31,19m
Vmax: 315km/h
Economy: L/100km at constant 100km/h: 4,5L 8spd (3,5L opt. 10spd)

Thanks!

8 Likes

farty%20logo

2020 FMC Seventeen

Cut to the chase. You already know the brand, and you know the high-quality products associated with it.

Let’s face it; crossovers are boring. They typically combine the size and ugliness of a large utility vehicle with the inability to go off-road and the impracticality of a regular car - leaving you with nothing worth batting an eye at.

- 𝐄 𝐘 𝐄 - 𝐂 𝐀 𝐍 𝐃 𝐘 -

The FMC Seventeen stands out from the rest. Not only looks the part, but with a 4.3 litre V8 motor it packs a punch too. 302 raw horses allow the Seventeen to reach 62mph from a standing start in 6.4 seconds and it won’t stop until it reaches 170mph - rivaling most sports cars while still retaining a civilized, cool composure.

- 𝐑 𝐈 𝐌 𝐒 - 𝐑 𝐄 𝐀 𝐋 - 𝐁 𝐈 𝐆 -

Remember the 2000s? Of course you do. Big rims were all the rage, and the Seventeen’s 20 inch five-spoke alloys are a nice, delicate throwback to those times - a tribute that is not too overdone, but rather is just right.

- 𝐒 𝐏 𝐎 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐂 𝐎 𝐌 𝐏 𝐎 𝐒 𝐔 𝐑 𝐄 -

The Seventeen has a small carbon fiber spoiler that not only looks sporty, but helps the car stay in a straight line for when you open the throttle - and believe us, you’ll want to - a lot.

- 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 - 𝐒 𝐎 𝐔 𝐍 𝐃 - 𝐎 𝐅 - 𝐒 𝐔 𝐂 𝐂 𝐄 𝐒 𝐒 -

The Seventeen is equipped with “sports edition” quad muffler tips - to remind everyone behind you that even though you’re not as young as you used to be, you still mean business.

- 𝐓 𝐇 𝐄 - 𝐋 𝐈 𝐅 𝐄 - 𝐎 𝐅 - 𝐋 𝐔 𝐗 𝐔 𝐑 𝐘 -

Bespoke, powerful black leather fills the interior of the Seventeen, and with a JENNTEC® navigation system you’re never going to get lost on those long drives again - not to mention you’ll never be bored either, with a vast range of interactive features to toy around with.

- 𝐒 𝐀 𝐅 𝐄 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐈 𝐑 𝐒 𝐓 -

Have a child? No problem! The Seventeen comes with a child booster seat as standard so you don’t have to worry about your little ones on the big bad streets. The Seventeen is also safe for you too, as it qualifies for the IIHS’ top safety picks.

- 𝐒 𝐓 𝐑 𝐄 𝐄 𝐓 - 𝐖 𝐈 𝐒 𝐄 -

Seventeen comes with a huge array of driver convenience features which just make driving so much easier, and it’s very economical reaching an average 29 US MPG. Contact your local farty dealer for information on optional features.

The new FMC Seventeen: yours for just $52,900. Don’t miss out.
farty%20logo%202
©2020 farty Motor Company. All rights reserved.

15 Likes

haha farty.

3 Likes

can’t you just accept that this is a genuine fucking brand at this point? leave off.

1 Like

haha farty

3 Likes

haha farty

3 Likes

haha farty

3 Likes