CSR 90 - "Dieselgate Aftermath" [FINAL RESULTS UP]

You are not alone

Nice, I’m not the only one who’s based my car almost exactly off of a real one teehee

I didnt base it on the civic per se, “inspired” would be a better word.

2 Likes

just like mine’s inspired by the Mazda 6

So mine is inspired by the Nissan Altima

Thanks… i’ll try…

So mine is inspired by a BMW diesel wagon

The new Kitanishi Revellus 1.8t. Ride clean and in style, with an average fuel economy rating of 4.2l/100km while wrapped under an elegant liftback body. Why look worse than you have to just to save the enviroment (and your wallet)?

Starting at $15000.

12 Likes

LSV TRISTAR

LSV TRISTAR - When a Qashqai is too exciting

9 Likes

The Axia Active.

Featuring a 1.5L I3 turbo, returning over 41 MPG (US) and 140 horsepower.

More Pics for your liking :)

17 Likes

4 Likes

don’t worry, everybody else here just has shitty taste :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I’ve got another engineered platform if anyone only wants to do styling (I’m using a mid-size fastback body). Send a PM.

Luxury Car Looks. Turbo Diesel Torque. Everyday Price.
(The name… I’m not good at thinking of names guys…)

The brand new Efficace C424W (see I said it’s bad) has done what few cars have done before, offering luxury looks and turbo diesel torque for an everyday price. Why do we make such a bold claim? Well, take a look under the engine bay and you’ll notice a 2.4L I4 making 181 HP and 215 lb-ft of torque at 2200 RPM, enough to propel it to 62 MPG in a relatively quick 8.6 seconds. In fact, hold your foot down at you could reach a top speed of 147 MPH. However, if you take it easy and kick it into the 7th gear overdrive at 75 MPH and you can get a quite impressive 45 MPG! Yet you still get comfort in the mix, with an infotainment system, 4 captain’s chairs, comfort oriented double-wishbone suspension, and soft grand-touring tires. And, thanks to extensive testing, we know it has the famed durability of competing diesel engines.

You might think this all-around package must be 20, 25 grand. Nope. You can pick up this stylish wagon for less than $14,600!

5 Likes

The Mondo EB7.
Let’s Go.

The Mondo EB7 is the perfect travel companion. Whether it be a cruise down the highway, a weave through tight city streets, or an idle in traffic, the Mondo EB7 will comfortably be in your hands, as capable and ready as ever.

Equipped with a plush, ergonomically designed interior, and our SerbaCon intelligent entertainment system providing excellent connectivity, the Mondo EB7 ensures that even the longest trips - or line ups - will never be dulled by soreness or boredom.

The entertainment also extends to your driving experience. The Mondo EB7 has been fine tuned to strike a balance between responsive joyful dynamism, and easy comfortable driving. This means calm, collected confidence behind the wheel at any speed.

The turbocharged 2-liter inline-4 engine powering the Mondo EB7 will not let you down, with it’s strong reliability and excellent efficiency, all while still providing plenty of pulling power for all the luggage you would like. Fitting the luggage itself in the Mondo EB7 wouldn’t be a hassle either, with the electric tailgate and lots of flexible cargo space to fill.

And we still haven’t even mentioned exterior design, something Mondo is renowned for. The beautiful flowing lines, the ever-graceful signature GarudaWing lights flanking the strong grille, and elongated proportions give the Mondo EB7 an air of presence on the road, and an unmistakably premium look.

Despite all this, the Mondo EB7 costs a mere 14.700 AMU. Let’s go, indeed.

(Model shown in Royalty Blue and Signature Class rim options.)

Picssssss

21 Likes

6 Likes

Wallys GranTourer 1.5 Ecotsutsu Trendy+

Small in size, big inside

Wallys proposal for the Müller family is the Wallys GranTourer, with the 1.5 3-cylinder Ecotsutsu engine.

This compact MPV it only measures 4.42m long, but is very capable inside: 5 individual seats, with individual adjustment, 1746L of cargo space, and a generous load capacity. So, is the ideal car for a family.

The engine, is the direct injection turbocharged 1.5 3-cylinder Ecotsutsu (wastegate sound), with 120hp at 6300 rpm, and 173Nm at 3100 rpm. But is responsive since low RPM. And is very efficient: with a 36% of efficiency (one of the best of it’s class), it can get 4.3L/100km, but without compromising the performance: 0-100 in 11s, and a top speed of 210 km/h.

And in the Trendy+ trim, you get that complete equipment, for only $14.841 (time-limited offer):

• SpeedShift (DCT) 6-speed gearbox.
  • 17-inch Maraketch alloy wheels.
  • Wallys InfoHUD 2 system (includes rear-view parking camera, 360º camera, Android Auto and Apple Carplay support, MirrorLink, support for FLAC music, and a large etc).
  • Leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear knob.
  • Motorised trunk opening and closure.
  • Luggage compartment with double bottom.
  • LED headlights.
  • City Safety pack, such as auto braking, lane departure warning, blind-spot warning…
8 Likes

2018 Aplex Impasta 1.9 TurboWagon

• Reliable and economical 1.9 Turbo Inline 4 Engine

• 131 Hp, 267 Nm torque

• 5,15 L/100Km

• 5 confortable seats

• 15’’ alloy wheels

• Advanced Safety

Get it for $14999.

6 Likes

Norvest T155h

5 Likes

Sorry for the shitty ad, didn’t have much time - spent most of it trying to overcome the bloody emissions

3 Likes