CSR135: "The new city"

1966 Olsson 67, because 67HP

16 Likes

1967 Shidley Bruv

5 Likes

1967 Hinode Coronet Estate

Hinode's debut in Europe

After thirty years of producing Asia's most advanced and dependable automobiles, Hinode Motors is glad to be able to bring its automotive finesse to Europe, the birthplace of the automobile. For 1967, Hinode presents the all-new Coronet, a quality automobile for the masses. This model in particular is the Estate model, whose space and versatility is sure to win the hearts of families across the continent.

The Coronet Estate has facilities and amenities for the European family. For starters, it has five seats. Two up front for parents, and three at the back for the kids. In addition, the Coronet provides a generous 1100l of space in the boot which can be expanded by folding down the second row of seats. With this, families can carry anything from groceries to beach equipment for those trips to Southend-on-Sea or Southern France.

The Coronet is not just a family car; it is also a car that innovates. The Coronet features fully independent suspension. This improves comfort for both the driver and their passengers, and also makes for a superior driving experience compared to equivalant models that use a solid rear axle. The Coronet also features an innovative twin-barrel carburretor design that improves engine power and fuel efficiency. At this point I don't know what to say about this car anymore. I'm not good at writing ads/forum posts so I'll leave it at that.

The 1967 Hinode Coronet Estate. Get yours now.

More pics

13 Likes

Franklin Street L 1600
The “L” denotes a longer wheelbase than the normal shorter wheelbase of the Street models. Being 2.3m.

1591cc, 72hp, inline 4. Transversely mounted and driving the front wheels.
4 speed manual gearbox
Premium 5 seat interior and radio
Sunshine roof

Disc brakes on front, Drums at the rear

Over 30mpg!

0-60 - 11.7s
112mph Top speed

Only £12,600

SEE YOUR LOCAL FRANKLIN DEALERSHIP TODAY!!

6 Likes

1967 Dominion Victory Deluxe

It’s time for Canada to give something back to the people of Britain.

8 Likes

Mara Irena EXL 1.3

The sensible option

The export version of Archana the USSR’s all-new apparatchik family sedan. The venerable 1.3 OHV I4 engine has its roots in the nigh-indestructible Pchla jeep engine that made Mara Motorov a household name in Archana the USSR and beyond during and after the war. The EXport version has been specially tuned for reliable performance, fuel economy and the Irena’s 3-speed automatic gearbox. Families will appreciate the standard comfortable interior and the spacious boot. The EXL’s (EXport Luxe) unique feature is its power steering, courtesy of the Irena being designed for Archana’s the USSR’s upper echelon families and also for its taxi fleets.

3 Likes

1967 Seikatsu Esper 1600 R

19 Likes

Spotted at night in London street's

According to journalists, it is the 1967 next genération Decarlys D-sedan!

6 Likes

Presenting the brand new Bridgell P1500, straight from Mother England!

With modern looks and strong performance, along with a expertly designed interior, this compact sedan will challenge your perception of small cars!

A beautiful monochromatic brown interior with our patented quick fold front seats guarantee easy and fast access to the spacious rear seat!

Come test drive it today!

I was challenged by my friends at discord to enter this pos in this comp please be gentle with the bin hammer uwu
14 Likes

Newman Mevra Estate

by @HybridTronny and yours truly

With a Fukorami-derrived 1.5 litre i4 engine, you won't have to worry about breaking down on the A124 anymore!

Enough space and practicality for 5 people in the front, and a big dog in the boot.

Power steering, premium interior and a 3-speed auto gearbox included, all for just a shade under 12 grand.

4 Likes

WOW! Just WOW! That’s beautiful. :star_struck:

On another note…Mother England should be capitalised. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

For a second I trough it was a communism joke before I understood! Corrected.

3 Likes

1967 Decarlis 1500 Grand Luxe

Dear Mr Lewis, we are sure that this new sedan will catch your attention. Decarlis has paid particular attention to the safety and comfort of its passengers. It is one of the only cars in its segment equipped with 3-point seat belts and a rear window defrost system.

Model shown with "fog & rain" pack specially developed for UK.

This car is available with a 4-speed manual gearbox or a 3-speed automatic gearbox for more comfort.

More pictures

03/22/21 Edit

I found the dashboard too low. I felt like the driver would have the steering wheel on their knees so I hitched it up a bit.

11 Likes

1966 Tanaka Aventis 1200 Deluxe

Our first real car, the Aventis. Don’t except much because we’re new. Hey, at least this is not our literal first automobile, which is basically a 4-wheeled motorbike.

Q&A Session

What is this?
Thisssssssssssss… is a 1966 Tanaka Aventis. This is Tanaka’s compact family sedan. This particular version is the 1200 Deluxe, the only model other than a stripped out model for the export market. The deluxe, or D in Japan is the highest trim level.

Why should Europe deserve to have this imported car?
Because we, Tanaka Heavy Industries, want to expand. Basically, we want to grow. Essentially, we want to make more money. Secretly, we want to take over the world.

What are the changes for this export model compared to the local Japanese model?
Changes from export models compared to the local Japanese counterpart includes relocated side indicators, rear plate molding extended for European license plate, mud flaps, chrome pieces on the side connecting the front to the back (apparently Westerners love chrome…), and a hastily-placed rear fog light (Because we don’t even bother to try to make the rear end look a bit more natural. Heck, even the rain gutters are not designed to be as close to the windows just because we just don’t give a fuck!).

Why is the engine so small?
We don’t have enough money dipshit! We can’t afford to make a bigger engine series. So we’re stuck with a range of 1 litre to 1.2 litre I4 engine. This is our biggest engine, the 1.2 litre I4 engine producing 55HP and 64lb-ft of torque. Over 30mpg is easy. If many people will buy this, then we have money to make a bigger engine. Otherwise, piss off.

This is a competitive market, how will you position your car?
Cheap, rugged, reliable and economical. If you expect comfort, go buy a Silver-York. You buy this to bring your family from one place to another. Basically, a commuter. All the features for only $11400.

15 Likes

The future. From Switzerland.

Das 1967 Munot L424-85 Meteor.

______________________________________________________________________________________

The future can finally be yours - with the new RHD UK version of our Meteor’s comfort trim. High quality rack-and-pinion steering give this car a smooth, feather touch equivalent to a luxury roadster. Disk brakes are no longer only for competition drivers; they’ll keep you safe from an accident too. Our unique high-compression engine with exotic combustion chambers saves you fuel, while calmly taking you past 200 km/h. Four gears in our manual transmission switch smoothly as music, while our patented 3-speed Helvomatic lets you spend less time switching and more time enjoying the drive. And improved aerodynamics & tire compounds will have you imagining that you’re a fighter pilot on your grocery run.

A car for every occasion - whether it is a pleasure drive with the missus, or beating traffic to work, this is always in frame. 5 cloud-soft seats, 532 liters of trunk space, responsive controls, and a huge cabin. Who said a family-sized sedan can’t be both comfortable and sporty?

Faster than schnell - 85 PS and 133.1 Nm of torque send you to 100 km/h at just over 12 seconds, or a respectable 13.7 seconds with the Helvomatic. And darting across highway curves at over 200 km/h while responding to your commands. All from a 1.6 liter engine - its almost boring.

Dress to impress - both yourself and your neighbors. Celestial grace will win everyone over, and the new, warm two-tone interior will keep you in. Sure, be critical, or you’ll fail to appreciate all the aspects of this elegance in motion. Like the electric clock, or the fine-tuned radio. Though, it is hard to miss the air conditioning, now standard on all models.

Photo30

Uniquely Swiss - and a badge of your own identity, without being astronomically expensive either. $13,800 puts the Meteor in your hands. And for $200 more, our Auto model will get you the 3-speed Helvomatic. Ask your local dealer for a test drive, if you want to experience the new future of automobiles yourself.

Automobile Munot AG - Uniquely Swiss

Die Schweiz fährt!

______________________________________________________________________________________

7 Likes

Homura 1300

background

In the 1960s, Homura aimed to increase sales in global markets with larger, more refined models, such as this 1967 1300. The 1300 and it’s stablemates continued Homura’s tradition of taking engineering inspiration from a certain French company, but clothed in much more conventional, conservative styling. Under the bonnet lies an updated and enlarged version of the Homura flat 4: an undersquare OHV engine, originally conceived in pre-war Britain as side-valve design meant to take advantage of Britain’s tax code at the time, but licensed by Homura and refined and re-engineered over time.

15 Likes
AMB K101

French engineering
10 Likes

Zephorus Type B “Eddy”

Interior

Wagon gang

11 Likes

Ceder 207 1100S Amirale

6 Likes

Estrada Familia 1700SS

A family car for the price of a city car!

Highest trim level shown, leather seats, vinyl roof and an AM Radio stereo system come as standard equipment. 11600$

11 Likes