CSR87 - Scotty Doesn't Know

a SAAB 98/ Mitsu Evo look, I like it.

2 Likes

2003 Morton Shrike GT

Who needs a brawny muscle car, a thoroughbred sports car, or even a six-figure supercar to go fast when you can get our sportiest compact yet, the Shrike GT, for just $13980 (not counting markups)? Standard features on the new-for-'03 Shrike GT include:

• A 2.0L turbocharged inline-four delivering 225 horsepower to the front wheels via a six-speed manual gearbox and mechanical LSD, endowing the Shrike GT with a scorching 150-mph top speed and a devilishly quick 0-60 time of just 6.66 seconds.

• Fully independent suspension front and rear, tuned to provide sporty handling in all conditions, while retaining enough comfort for daily driving.

• 4-wheel vented disc brakes with ABS guaranteeing excellent stopping power with minimal fade, even after repeated heavy use.

• A fully galvanized chassis and body shell with some alloy panels, providing a stout, rust-proof structure that’s built to last.

• Advanced safety systems (including six airbags) for superior crash protection, plus stability and traction control (both fully defeatable) for easier driving in all situations.

• A four-speaker stereo with built-in AM/FM radio and 6-disc CD player to keep occupants entertained on the move.

• 17-inch wheels wrapped in grippy high-performance tires lend the Shrike GT a distinctive style, one which is unmistakably sporty yet restrained.

Best of all, the Shrike GT is available as a conservative 4-door sedan, a stylish 2-door coupe, a trendy 3-door hatchback, a practical 5-door wagon, or (as shown above) a versatile 5-door hatchback, meaning there’s a Shrike GT for every customer. So what are you waiting for? Head to your local dealer and test drive an '03 Shrike GT today - you won’t be disappointed!

7 Likes

'03 SBA Gracelet (Mk.V) Swift 2.0 Ti LPT

While buying all new Gracelet 2.0 Ti Turbo is a bit unreachable, we have another premium option for you.

SBA Gracelet Mk.V Swift 2.0 Ti LPT (Light Pressure Turbo)

Gracelet Mk.V Swift 2.0 Ti LPT (Light Pressure Turbo) is one of the entire Mk.V range, built from 2000 - 2007 after the recovery from major economic crisis in 1997 resulted for late chassis development.
Despite of being compact executive car, the Mk.V Gracelet received the new chassis construction and suspension with Multilink type configuration.
The LPT version is the lighly tuned E-XU-20-Plus engine with light pressure turbo setup and also featured with advance i-VVRS™ (Intelligent Variable Valve Response System) for fuel efficiency while still capable of performance delivery when needed, acceleration from 0-60 within 6.5 seconds with maximum topspeed over 140 mph.
With all of performance, this Gracelet LPT’s fuel consumption is only 30.8 MPG. A truely sensible car for sensible heart.

Press Pictures

12 Likes

6 Likes

Kilmer Cecilia, the perfect car for Scotty.

-1.9 liter turbo boxer 4
-6 speed manual
-AWD
-Sporty suspension

(OOF i just noticed the picture quality)

not potato pics

8 Likes

C segment euro cars have gotten bigger and heavier by the early 2000s, but that ain’t stopping the fun.

15 Likes

The Cecilia looks fabulous

Huangdou Sprite Sport
Most of my CSR entries have been Huangdous. Oh well.

Does Anyone Ever Open These Anyways?

24 Likes

It’s a shame the body I’m using doesn’t have a good hatchback variant. I’d like to make one.

The design I really wanted to use was a hatchback variant of the body I used, had a flat 4 and all, but just ended up being too heavy and inefficient to make fast in the given budget. Hence why I settled for my sedan. I also debated a wagon because sporty wagons are cool.

I was going to make a coupe, but then I read that doors were counted for score. Sedan added 200 lbs, hatch added more and didn’t look right (it’s a liftback, not a real hatchback) so sedan it’ll be. If I picked the other, rounder body for my CSR86 entry I would’ve used a hatch, but it wouldn’t look the way it does.

2 Likes

Just reminding

1 Like

Since the OP said ricer, instead of tuner, I was going to go crazy with the wings, but Automation wouldn’t let me.

5 Likes

2003 Lagau Wagon Express (wXpress)

BEAMNG

Get yours for only 14967 $ (in AMU)

5 Likes

12 Likes

Edit: Advertisers misnamed the company. They shan’t be working with us again…nor anyone else for that matter!

4 Likes

FAR - Voluptas '03

The car for your family, the driving experience for you.

After the success of the Julio MkI in the Agile & Angry movie series the Flamers Motor Company have brought the speed and nimbleness of the Julio into the Voluptas family.

For the 2003 revision of the platform the Flamers Motor Company have pioneered the true performance SUV, with a 0-100 kph time of 7.26 seconds and a top speed of 228 kph. With all this performance you don’t have to sacrifice fuel economy, achieving a combined 10.1 l/100km it is also a true family vehicle.

6 Likes

If anyone is interested in just making a design, I have engineered a car for this CSR without styling. I think my engineering skills are fairly good, so I don’t think I’d be dragging you down. You can have primary credit and rights to host if we win, just PM me a few pics or a link to some of your designs in a similar era. If you really would rather use a different body for styling purposes, I can transfer the concept to one we could agree on.

14 Likes

2003 Kasai Sativa Sprinter
Presenting Kasai’s most powerful crossover SUV to date.

Get yours today for exactly AMU$15,000.

12 Likes