[deleted]

So… issue #2 is going to feature off-roaders. What kind exactly? SUV’s? Or something like a LR Defender?

Off roaders that can be an SUV or something else like it. I might also be doing a thing on rally cars!

And also, I would like a car to review, so if anyone has a car like that, send it in! :smiley:

Where you asking for an SUV or a “Rally Car” to Review?

I guess he means you can submit anything that’s good off-road, regardless of what market/purpose you’re aiming for.

I get a list of cars, choose what I will use them for, and then make the magazine. For example with the momcar, I found it, and then decided to do a different review for it.

The BRC presentation screen I’ve made was done in Inkscape.
Look at tutorial and look how other real magazine are made. It helps a lot.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/634 … tation.jpg

not bad for first go, must say the text on executive cars is a very hard read

NEWS:

I am now looking for some offroaders (About 8 offroaders) that I can use in the next issue, hopefully coming out in December.
I have around 3 now. 5 spots left!

I am also looking for 2-3 cars to challenge each other. Theme: Hot Hatches for the winter.
Recommended price is around $30 000

And if you have a car that you want to be reviewed, send it in and we will review it!

MESSAGE FOR THE EDITORS OR PEOPLE WANTING A JOB:
Page sizes are 603 X 783 Pixels. For two pages it is 1206 X 783.

reserve one spot for me please :slight_smile:

Okay!

Reserve one spot on the Off-road comparison for me too! I got the car basically finished but I’ll also send you a couple of pictures (that I have yet to do) along with the car files :smiley:

Okay for you too! I now have 2 spots left for the off roaders. Get them before they get taken!

Just read throught he first issue, and Im sure you’ve been told, but colours are in need of work. Everything is sweet, except for the way it is presented to the reader. I think leaving a lot of blank white space and typing simple black letters over it, while having your pictures moved to the sides works fine for every other magazine in the world, and would work great for you guys.

On a side note, any non offroad slots available? :slight_smile:

[quote=“squidhead”]Just read throught he first issue, and Im sure you’ve been told, but colours are in need of work. Everything is sweet, except for the way it is presented to the reader. I think leaving a lot of blank white space and typing simple black letters over it, while having your pictures moved to the sides works fine for every other magazine in the world, and would work great for you guys.

On a side note, any non offroad slots available? :slight_smile:[/quote]

I have a spot for a review, and a spot for a hot hatch duel.

Could Centauri’s affordable daily driver supercar, the Warpwind be reviewed? I don’t want to bump anyone else out if they have a more interesting car.

I’d like to enter the hot hatch duel, i have a heavy-ass AWD Achernar ready

Ok! Send your car in, and we will review it!

Venisi is currently in development of a purpose-built, lightweight offroader, and will be sending one over soon.

I will ask this here, but may I have all the versions of the Syron Karion reviewed, including the variants made by Squidhead, as I’d love to see what people think of them, from the base E-Series, all the way up to the mental Fox Manor C-Series. I will PM the files over if you wish to take up this massive task of about 8 cars.

I can’t do all 8 cars, but I can do 1 of the trims.