Drag Racing Challenge ROUND 13: 3 Cylinders Light Weight Sport Budget! Deadline 15/11/2016

Good luck @JohnWaldock - although I have not actually entered any rounds of this challenge, I am looking forward to the direction it will now take.

dinne push meh, but yes.

Sorry mate, that not how it’s done :slight_smile:

I will pm you the rules (probably today, tomorrow until noon at worst) and @koolkei must pick a ride who’s creator will add one extra rule.

1 Like

my mistake :frowning:

anyway, the next round will be: FASTES FAMILY VAN

Rules as per @AirJordan:

Year is 2016

Front engine MPVs

no negative sliders on body (first model tab)

Chassis and panels no Carbon or fibre glass

engine reliability 70+

engine loudness 35-

No (locking) differentials

Semi slicks yes (because you can bring them to track) - not mandatory

no CC brakes

braking to 0 in less than 36m

fade less than 8%

no filly clad or downforce undertray

no active wings

minimum cooling or more

7 or more seats

standard 10s safety without negative q sliders (so it doesn’t matter how old is your body)

Driveability 45+, Comfort 25+, Practicality 65+, Utility 30+

economy maximum 12l/100km or minimum 8.33km/l, 19.6 us mpg, 23.5 uk mpg

All for 22 000$ or less estimated.

1/4 mile

the one extra rule will be decided by @one85db

deadline is the 19th

1 Like

right. will be picking one

drumroll please…

THE
OMG ALDNOAH (i’m sorry but i dont remember who made that one)
0 drive, 0 sport, 414hp v8 making that economy figures, especially just 1 safety. I LOVE IT. i mean to look at it, i dont want anyone driving that…

1 Like

it was one85db

Thank you for all the time and effort you have put into this challenge @Darkshine5, and I wish the best of luck to the new racemaster, @JohnWaldock.

And yes, I will still be participating to this event with my sub-par cars, even if it means losing my night’s sleep, getting expelled from school and crashing my beloved bike into a wall.

Wow, this was a depressing post now wasn’t it? :laughing:

1 Like

Perhaps we should start a new thread for this so that all the info can be up top the way it is now. That way we don’t have to search through the last 20 or so posts to get to the current round rules and such.

@JohnWaldock It would be up to you, as the Racemaster, to start a new thread.

1 Like

I will still be involved with posting rules etc however I would recommend that the new racemaster created a post that was linked to the top post for posting the pictures of the entrants.

Edit: @AirJordan and everybody remember when setting rules to set whether this is 1/4 or 1/2 mile and which track will be used

1 Like

Thanks @koolkei for picking my ridiculous death trap van! As for the rule, I’m going to go with changing the comfort to 25+ instead of 35+.

Well than 1/4 it is :slight_smile:

Presenting the 2016 Bogliq Conveyance Turbo!!!

Basic, quick yet stylish, the Conveyance Turbo will get you there with a smile on your face! :grin:

Buy Better, buy Bogliq!

2 Likes

Now hear this now hear this I really need to know how to link page 184 to the top page so the new racemaster’s job is much easier can anybody help me here?
And until I have linked that page can entrants please send me their picture to put at the top post.
(please remember to `HideBuildings() when taking the photograph’s cheers.

here you go
“Drag Racing Challenge ROUND 13: 3 Cylinders Light Weight Sport Budget! Deadline 15/11/2016”

but, as we suggested, a new thread may be in order to give yourself full control of the first post.

We at Birch Motors have worked hard day and night to deliver you a new state-of-the-art car.

And it’s not this one. We present to you: Turmoil.

With this car, the hype begins. The V8 hype.

Yes, it has a 5.3-litre crossplane V8, which connects with a manual 6-speed to the back wheels, which in turn means acceleration.

We at Birch Motors love V8s, so we printed our beautiful V8 symbol in many places inside the car, which means there will be no doubt about the engine configuration.

This post has the most number of uses of the word “V8” in this thread. For now.

Birch Motors - V8! V8! V8!

2 Likes

This is From Yours Truly. 4.1 I4 and 200 ish BHP. it slow :smile:

1 Like

can I just say this is a good round bloody hard to get that 12L/100km with 1000+Hp

1 Like

I have a van almost ready for this. It’s a FWD a probably the least powerful in the competition, but it is a van and it sticks with the rules… except one I do not understand completely. @AirJordan said > Total sale price of $22000 estimated with markups. Do you mean the estimated price in the Markets tab? How much markup? Is 5% OK?

am using a 1% markup so yeah 5% is fine lol its a little hole in the rule and thank F for it because I finally have an entrant.

Let me just say you have been warned hehehehehehe
can you say twin turbo 662ci

Markup? OH SH*T I HAVE A 0% MARKUP… Sorry. :cold_sweat: