Engineering Spotlight [EXPERIMENTAL]

There are certain things with in the Lores of our companies that can’t be replicated within the limitations of Automation and that aren’t shown by hard ingame stats, for example my beloved two-stroke diesel engines or any catastrophic Engineering mistakes that ruined one of your companies. This publication will be less about Car Reviews (unless appropriate) and more about YOUR creativity. It’ll be an irregular feature hosted by yours truly although I might “hire” some assistant editors for more regular content.

How it works:
There are essentially three Segments to this publication.
“What moves us” is dedicated to the modern era and the various solutions and different approaches to our modern problems. This can consist of an engine, a transmission or a whole concept.

“What moved us” is effectively identical to the former segment, but for anything historic and taken from a modern perspective with critical reevaluation.

“What never worked” is highlighting the many Engineering disasters of Automation history. Fatal Design flaws, unconvential Engineering dead ends and other epic fails.

How to submit: If you have created something you feel deserves to be spotlighted, be it an engine, a transmission, a whole car or a revolutionary and creative technology, simply PM me and explain in as much Detail as possible what it is and what makes it special (or not special).

I have no clue as to how this is going to turn out, so let us have some discussion first to clarify any open questions.

14 Likes

That should be renamed to Saminda section :smiley: Or is there “What never worked before getting recalled and then fixed” section coming too?

1 Like

Hmmm… cough KHT cough Keimola cough :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

This is the First comment, and it just had to be a Saminda joke.

3 Likes

It did, you know that full well. :smiley:

It worked just fine! For the first couple of kilometers at least, usually. In any case it sorta worked after it got rebranded into imola. Sort of… at least the recalls stopped soon after they started. Because the company decided not to bother and file for bankrupcy. But it’s still a better option!

This sounds pretty cool. I have a couple of things I’d like to submit, not all at once of course

Sorry to bump, but is anything else happening with this? I have something that I’d like to submit :smiley:

If you want to submit then submit. I can’t do much without a useable supply of material, especially not with the Magazine Format I am aiming for.

Cool stuff. I’ll send something in very soon!

I shall send submit something as well, it’s been awhile since I got any in depth outside feedback for my cars. Also if you are short on material to write about, my company thread has a few cars for you to review as well. :smiley:

hmm… in that case, i suppose i can provide something that ws a hidden part of my planned lore :wink:

2 Likes