Felgen's stuff

Seconding that, by the way.

Everything apart from the entry level estate is finished (and only the rear morphs remain here). Iā€™ve also made three new sets of turnsignals, a set of 1980/1990s spoilers, three sets of grilles and fixed the sunroof set. :slight_smile:

Canā€™t wait! :wink:

Some of the new fixtures. :slight_smile:

Stop teasing us and just release the damn thing :laughing:

What are you waiting for?

I donā€™t mind the teasing. Just means Iā€™ll have more fun when itā€™s released and I get to see what I can do with it.

Absolutely great!

The 5/7 series sized version is now on Steam.

These all look very good and Iā€™d like to use them on my own designs, but for some reason Steam Workshop will not add them into my game. I donā€™t know why, but I canā€™t get them to work.
Perhaps you have separate zip files available?

[quote=ā€œTurboJā€]These all look very good and Iā€™d like to use them on my own designs, but for some reason Steam Workshop will not add them into my game. I donā€™t know why, but I canā€™t get them to work.
Perhaps you have separate zip files available?[/quote]

Iā€™ve republished a lot of the stuff on Steam. :slight_smile: The problem was the folder structure.

Epic mods but LUA is missing from pop up lights

Yeah, at least the last variantā€¦ I wasnā€™t able to start the game at all with that LUA error (pop up headlighs). Even after deleting the folder completely, the error would persist.
Iā€™m reinstalling Automation now, hopefully that will fix it.

Other than that - thanks Felgen - your mods are very nice indeed!

[quote=ā€œTurboJā€]Yeah, at least the last variantā€¦ I wasnā€™t able to start the game at all with that LUA error (pop up headlighs). Even after deleting the folder completely, the error would persist.

Other than that - thanks Felgen - your mods are very nice indeed![/quote]

I did a quick fix of just coping a random lua from any vent file and paste in pop up, it will load but just dont use the pop up headlights on anything as it will crash, this is just a quick fix hopefully til a update comes

[quote=ā€œcptcobblerā€]

[quote=ā€œTurboJā€]Yeah, at least the last variantā€¦ I wasnā€™t able to start the game at all with that LUA error (pop up headlighs). Even after deleting the folder completely, the error would persist.

Other than that - thanks Felgen - your mods are very nice indeed![/quote]

I did a quick fix of just coping a random lua from any vent file and paste in pop up, it will load but just dont use the pop up headlights on anything as it will crash, this is just a quick fix hopefully til a update comes[/quote]

ignore my poor spelling :smiley:

I think iā€™ve got a more permanent fix here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=7352 at least until is fixed on steam properly.

Both the 5/7 series-sized Senator and the improved UAZ are now on Steam, as well as several fixtures. :slight_smile:

The folders structure for the fixture was fixed?

Yes. :slight_smile: Everything was re-uploaded.

Still getting the popup headlight lua error.