HA Automotive Car Company Thread

@Lusobyzantine i’m gonna try to fit one under the hood what you think about design ?

is nice
very clean looks

1 Like

@Lusobyzantine thanks mate

883 is too much, and the SUV should be much faster for 624HP and 883HP, and it has no need for a V10, and 5.3 is way too large for a V6. Why does the car range from an ordinary fullsize SUV to a super luxury SUV? The grille is absolutely way too large.

3 Likes

@asami

your review and why not after all.

why not

because for this model is what HA’s want :wink:

Look at the grille from the Q7

The Q7 grille isn’t a hole in to the void, why not isn’t a reason, that’s like a leader of a country saying “Why not declare war on ourselves” there are multiple reasons not to have a 5.3 V6

1 Like

Which are?

It makes no sense for a company to just do whatever customers want, making a specific engine for a specific customer?
Lets say, I want a 5.7 litre V12 in a Mercedes E class, Mercedes doesn’t have a 5.7 V12, are they just going to make one for me? No. They aren’t.

I hate to give constructive criticism, but there is nothing going on inside the fairly yuge grill space. Do something with it, frame the badge, add some slats to it, that much engine and still no fog lights what is this a Porsche and that central exhaust is just ridiculous.

@asami a V6 can never be big enough.

Mercedes doesn’t have a 5.7 V12

4 Likes

Hey… that was in 1962! And in something that’s nearly a semi truck! That’s not a 5700cc engine, that’s a 5786cc

Then how do you make any money?

ok i will try to resize it if its too wide

Yes i forgot the fog lights ok i will add them

your review

@asami yes but its possible and mine is only a 5.3

by the customers requests

Are you sure?

@asami

yes its a 5.3l

The smallest displacement GMC V6 was sold in half-ton Trucks and the Suburban from 1960 to 1972, with largely the same block as the bigger ones.

1 Like

so i will make a facelift and post it

Read and weep

What?

i think he want you to go and the thread he listed

Yeah, but what about the thread?