Have your Car Design featured in the Steam Trailer!

Hey guys,

As you know, we’re going on Steam soon, and as such have hired a professional trailer company to make us a nice trailer.
For this we’ll be capturing some footage of various aspects of Automation, including a variety of car models.

Now personally I’m nowhere near as good at making awesome looking car models as most of you guys, so it’d be nice to feature the works of some of the more talented community members.
We’re looking for a good range of different car designs, covering all different eras and styles of car, to show off Automation’s flexibility. These must be built without any mods, besides the ones made by Kubboz (as they’ll be in the next official version anyhow)

The catch is that we need them ASAP, so if anyone who is interested in doing this could please post either existing designs of theirs, or new designs, both a screenshot and LUA file, we’ll see if we can use some of them!
Anything posted in this thread may be used in the trailer, and the only compensation you will receive is a warm fuzzy feeling of seeing your car every-time you watch the trailer :wink:
This thread will only remain open for the next approx 24 hours, at which point I’ll take what I can get and start capturing footage!

yes please!

meet the charma Arrow! Daffy I will message you a .lua file when I get home its on a different computer.
i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s447/240driftbuild/Arrow-1_zpsc7533056.png

Ahem

totally didnt edit that as you messaged back :wink:

I saw the picture and no text. I’m not sure my brain is working anymore…

I spot the sunroof mod and the popup headlights mod, both made by Felgen. Please read the instructions: no mods except Kubby’s.

oh whoops I hounestly didnt see that part…

darn that was my favorite car I have made haha.

I respectfully submit the MGCC Mirage Mk1 in it’s original 73 release and 77 & 80 facelifts to represent the progression of a family car model over time.

regards
Mat
Mirage.zip (48.5 KB)

May I present to you, the Cottam Parslow! A luxurious GT car with a serious turn of speed! And she’s quite a looker too!

Unfortunately it’s not letting me attach anything, so here’s some pictures, and I’ll have to PM you the LUA. :slight_smile:

Here are few cars from me and I will PM you .lua files right away :slight_smile:

I like to enter 2 of my better looking cars :wink:

1. Oramac

2. Speedo

Oramac_Speedo.zip (41.4 KB)

I’ll enter with my GT:

Cheers!
Automation8bs - Rev0.lua (93.5 KB)

Here are my two entries, both were made for competitions a fair while ago and my Stretto Fastback looks surprisingly similar to Sebulba’s Oramac.

Stretto Fastback

Osprey

PaulsEntry.zip (32.3 KB)

I’ll enter with my two best creations:

The 1964 Ravencastle Sport:

And the 1992 Classique Grand Luxe:

Ravencastle - Rev0.lua (77.1 KB)
Classique - Rev0.lua (102 KB)

Simple Hatchback! :slight_smile:

Big Coupe.

SWagon.

Swegon - Rev0.lua (122 KB)
BPSV8 - Rev0.lua (88.4 KB)
Komagane Poshibru - Rev0.lua (101 KB)

A Sports car with big muscle, titled “Magnum” gets 703 HP

http://hostingbytes.us/images/3/4455782.png
http://hostingbytes.us/images/3/5367752.png
http://hostingbytes.us/images/3/5551810.png

mediafire.com/download/wdj9lg8218vkox5/Magnum__-_Rev1.zip

Daffy, are replicas of real world models allowed? If they are, I’ve got replicas of a Golf (Mk. 1-3), Gemini TX, FD3S, HR31 and so on and so forth…

…if not, and I can imagine why not, then I think I will submit either of the more outlandish pre-mod designs I’ve ever made: Mephisto and Sleipnir!

Er, for some reason, it’s not possible to upload attachments to this thread right now. What’s up with that?

Simple, clean design but out of cars I made probably my favourite.

Engine sticking out of bonnet and huge air scoop made out of front wing. What’s not to like? No mods in both cars.

2014 RM Bulldog T1000 - Rev0.lua (109 KB)
2003 RM Apollo - Rev0.lua (89.4 KB)

Attachments work fine for me strop. Honestly though, upload your original designs. Much more interesting to look at than some boring Golf :wink: .

The desu desu van, because you can! And errr, reasons

Desudesuvan - Rev0.lua (80.3 KB)

Sagitta cuz classic:

Sagitta RB - Rev0.lua (104 KB)

And a sporty futuristic sedan:

Venturi Fury - Rev0.lua (115 KB)

Also, yes Strop, The Mephisto just has to be in!