Have your Car Design featured in the Steam Trailer!

The Cita CLC71

Also i’ll send the LUA by PM

Hi! i will first post the images, an late the lua’s, depend on wich numbers you choose!
All these desings are a litlle bit old. Thanks for your atention.

I can’t stop :stuck_out_tongue:

Here a '70 sedan, the ZM DeTroy

ZM DeTroy - Rev0.lua (80.1 KB)

XS 400 Super Sedan(2014):
with a hand crafted interior and a 4.0L Turbo V8 @ 700HP

XS 400 - Rev2.lua (114 KB)

I wanna design something new for this, but just in case I don’t get the chance (since I haven’t been able to yet), here’s one of my most outrageous designs!

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee425/jkarrde/Cars/Automation/Kard728MTS-1_zpse9dd5ab9.png

i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee425/jkarrde/Cars/Automation/Kard728MTS-2_zps3675730c.png

I don’t see an option to attach files through the message board, so here it is from my Google Drive:
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8_yb … authuser=1 – Car
drive.google.com/open?id=0B8_yb … authuser=1 – Engine

Hope I’m not too late :smiley:

Thanks

Bit late but…

Heill 751 RSD - Download link

TY

Razyx, that car has mods on it, which is a shame because its BEAUTIFUL!

yup hmm well, no problem, there are a good amount of nice cars in this thread to choose from :slight_smile:

Here another creation.

ZM Nashville3 - Rev0.lua (83.8 KB)

Love this thread guys! May have to submit my own ride - but quick question…was there a recent update? A lot of your rides seem to be rocking non-mod body styles I don’t remember having in my game, like that van, the smaller hatchback model, and some of the large coupe/grand touring models? (I never use mods anyway) 0_o

The updater hasn’t told me that there have been any recent updates? (I think it says I am on version 1418…? Not home at the moment, so not 100% sure on that!)

I think the only one that is a mod is the van, but that’ll be in the game anyways so that can be used. So yeah i guess there’s something that hasn’t let you get the newest version. Maybe you need to get the patch?

Well, 1418 is the same version that I have, and I have all the body types other than the van. I’ve never used any mods.

You can use my cars from my cars post (look my signature):

cough cough Sleipnir!!! cough I love that car!!! :slight_smile:

cough cough Sleipnir!!! cough I love that car!!! :slight_smile:

So, I’m going to submit a real-world entry (well, almost real-world at least), since strop didn’t (you know he has one of these too?). I’m about 99% sure this car doesn’t use any mods at all. I give you an after-market modified M3…

It will not let me add the LUA as an attachment (in fact, attachments are not even an option?) WTF? haha I’ll work on it, I guess.