Nebula Motor Corporation

I more prefer the first gen. The rear is h0t, and it kinda reminds me of a Buick.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!

2 Likes

Introducing the Helios LR-30!

LR-30 is a capable off-roader and can adapt to any climate, especially when equipped with the right engine, which of course, is completely up to the customer’s needs. Stay tuned for more!

4 Likes

I would buy this. It kinda looks like a modern day Armada from the rear.

1 Like

If you need any engines my junkyard is full of them!

1 Like

We don’t have a show, we have many of them that run through the course of the year.

3 Likes

2015 Helios F90 is our flagship sedan, and we’ve packed it full of luxury amenities, including soft, massaging Nappa Leather seat, with stitched inserts. The entire dashboard is covered in our highest grade leather. In addition, an alcantara suede headliner is standard. An optional digital guage cluster can be equipped.

When equipped with our powerful Helios Lightening V8, F90 can go 0-60 in 6.43 seconds. Also, of equipped with the Helios Zeus V8, F90 can complete 0-60 in 4.70 seconds.

A 2020 model is planned and well on the way. It will bring new technology to an already tech rich vehicle. Stay tuned…

3 Likes

ooooh

Specs please, if it’s got my name on it, i reserve the right to … something or other :wink:

1 Like

Actually I’m getting rid of all of the engines that deliver poor gas milage. Including The Morris V6. I’m gonna also rename a few of these engines as well :grinning:. I’ll release those specs when I’m finished

I’m a fan now! :grinning:

1 Like

Not very economic.

How fast?

Yeah I know, do have a 3.0 Turbo V6 that should have great fuel economy! So that will be an option!

The V6 is 0-60 in 7.23 seconds and the V8 is 5.00 seconds

1 Like

Introducing the refreshed 2020 Helios LR30!

LR30 comes standard with our new Helios 381 hp 3.6 turbo V6, giving it a 0-60 time of 6.18 seconds, and a fuel economy rating of 25 mpg. All models are equipped with AWD

Pricing starts at $64,000. An economy model will be unveiled at a later date, and it will compete in the entry level luxury compact SUV segment.

2 Likes

Ah Helios. Always making good cars.

1 Like

I love how the brand has it’s own specific design to it. Sort of like how the BMW has their unique grill and same with KIA

1 Like

Is that 2000’s gold?

IT'S BEEN AWHILE