I’ve watched all the tutorials (I think) even though a bit rashily as for some reason my boss doesn’t seem to be as excited by this game as I am, but I can’t make any profit and I’m not sure why.
I’ve loosely followed one of the playthroughs (Archana Shitboxes) in order to replicate something similar, but with some differences.
- Archana 1946
- Three trims, all with the same engine (i4 0.9 cc, 28hp)
- Sedan, aimed at standard/premium family
- Sedan, aimed at budget family
- Screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/pr65ie
- Competitiveness is higher than 50, so even though the trims are definitely meh, they’re not completely wrong
- The engine is a fart but I read that in the early days it’s not really important
- The production bit is where it all goes wrong
- Screenshot here: https://prnt.sc/pr68k7
- In the engineering panel, values change and I’m not sure why. Are the trims becoming more expensive for something I did in the production tab?
- No profit then
Could anybody at least confirm that the car is fine?