ImprezaSkylines99's car workshop!

Hi guys, my name is ImprezaSkyline99 and I’m here to show you all my best car and the vehicle I’m proudest of building :grinning:. It is based on the 2016 Subaru Impreza WRX STi hatchback (one of my favorite cars :grinning:). However, I gave it some touch ups that I felt improved the car as a whole. It’s one of my first builds so please leave constructive criticism!

(Other pics will be coming soon, can only put 1 picture per post xD)

(BTW, I’m really loving this game! A friend (deskyx) recommended it to me and I’m hooked! I’ll update this post if I get more good car ideas. Have a few things in mind that I really like to shape into a reality :grinning: )

You may now post!

1 Like

I’d reccomend posting some slightly larger pictures.

They’re fairly small, especially the track and engine pics, which makes it hard to check out your stats.

Also, I’d reccomend taking a picture of the front end of the car.

1 Like

I… can’t see the numbers, sorry. :frowning:

Alright guys, I edited the pictures so I thing it should be visible now. You anyone please give me feedback on my car :grinning: ???

EDIT: and here is a picture of the front, @TrackpadUser

I’d really recommend putting the full size pics if you can. We can barely read the numbers, especially since they get fudged up by the jpg compression.

I feel like it’s a bit down on power to be based off a WRX Sti, actually.

2 Likes

@TrackpadUser This is as good as I can get them :grinning: . It seems like the other person could read the stats now, so the problem is probably on your side and not mine :wink: .

@squidhead I made the car have less horse power on purpose, so young drivers like me could afford to buy it and pay insurance on it :grinning: . I wanted to make me car my dream car, but the Subaru Impreza is very expensive to buy and insure for me so I cut down the power to make it affordable.

I agree with @squidhead, it seems to be lacking power and the handling as well. I’d say it’s a good start though, keep tweaking it and you’ll get it figured out in no time.

This is automation forums. Hypercars are a plenty, so…

:wink: Go all out, create a company , make different trims for this, eco daily, comfort and racecar for all the needs you could have a separate car

3 Likes