Is 1.5G the max value of the "Power vs. Traction" ordinate axis?

Hello,

After 60ish hours messing around between BeamNG and Automation (the export capacity made me get Automation, what a special thing they allowed us to do and so easily :star_struck:) to build a racing car without great success I’ve decided to build specialized cars and thereafter achieve balance. All that with a RWD car.

I’m beginning with grip and acceleration, a terrestrial rocket of some kind. So I want to achieve the fastest Kilometer which for me begin with the highest initial push possible. Only limit I’ve fixed is “no more than 10% stress in the “Torque and RPM” motor tab”.

And after being stuck at 1.2G of initial push for some time, I finally broke the 1.5G of initial push to… well I can’t know. Do I have a way of checking that value ?
Thank you !

1 Like

You can get over 1.5g, wider tyres, tire profile, tire quailty, suspension tune and aerodynamics (especially wings) can all help, but all have tradeoffs in comfort, top speed and fuel economy.

As for your limit, watch the actual change in reliability and consider the stress just a diagnostic tool to tell you why… the game is not scoring stress for markets individually, people either have to get their car fixed, or they don’t.

Thanks for the answer SheepInACart,

But I’m already above 1.5G, I just can’t see the initial G value because the ordinate axis apparently only goes to 1.5G. The “10% limit” is something I do to stay somewhat realistic, thinking that extreme cars aren’t made with reliability in mind anyway.

As for market I don’t care, it’s not for the campaign anyway. Just for fun in BeamNG.

My question is : “Can I find this value elsewhere or can I make that axis show higher values?” so that I can make it even higher. Because I’m far from what real dragsters do yet !