KOPO (North American Motors)

Kopo is an industry founded in 1946, in the United States.

It deals with all motor vehicles, from those for work to those for the family to those for sport or leisure.

Thanks

KOPO DAKOTA (1965)

S-Version

here we report the 1965 model “Dakota” present in these two versions. (the data can be obtained by sacrating the two demo cars.) They use the engine of the series born in 1963.

LSEA Version

There are rumors about a Big Block version … if you are interested you could find it in some auction here in automation … thanks. :slight_smile:

i know isnt correct year this music respect the car, but with LSEA it right listen this music while driving.

and for serie S this is good…

10 Likes

Great looking ride. Got any specs?

Thank you!. Yes, in fact I got carried away with the desire to make available to download this car here. Generally article will better present the car with specifications and photos. I will also integrate this KOPO page as I usually do. Thanks for the request. :slight_smile:

KOPO Sabah Coupe’ and Cabriolet (1960)

In 1960 KOPO North American Motors Present Sabah, in 2 variant Trim.
Project of Sabah, is create an iconic American Sport Car, equipped with all American Components.
There are 2 Version, Coupè, and cabriolet, with a unique engine with 348 c.i. V8.

The New 348 engine have a 242 hp at 4400 rpm, with a 419 Nm.
a double barrel with triple carboratour and a performance air filter give the right sportivity at this V8.

Sabah is equipped with Sport Seat, 4 disc brake, body in fyberglass.

Coupe trim have a little bit better performance because It have a different cx.

Thanks for watching and excuse my bad traduction…if you wanna drive one on some part of california cost, i suggest a cabrio version and this music… Bye!

1 Like

The Sabah would have been a great alternative to European competitors in its day, but I can’t help but how much better it would feel with dual wishbones all-around - it would be much more fitting for this kind of car than a semi-trailing arm rear.

1 Like

yes, u have right this type of car is better with DW …i know vette c1 havent indipendend suspensions, yes this is c2 but, we are in 60 and prefered stay on semi trailling for cost…thanks for Criticism :slight_smile: