Le Mans 1987-1991

Hi guys!

This is the real Circuit de LaSarthe 1987-1989.

[size=150]DOWNLOAD[/size]: LeMans 1987-1991.zip (1.45 MB)

A BIG ISSUE: the track is from 1987 to 1989 (the last year without Mulsanne chicanes), not to 1991.

2 Likes

If I may ask, what is the difference between this and oldgreg’s Circuit de la Sarth sans chicanes?

The first sector (doesn’t had the corner after the Dunlop bridge, the first chicane, and the Mulsanne corner (you can look the difference looking the aerial image: the real image are the 2010 layout, and the blue line the 1987-1991 layout, and the Tetre Rouge.

Oh yes, I see it now. Cool!

Very nice, this is my go to track in the forza games to test my cars out.

maisonblanche.co.uk/circuits.html shows all of the historical changes in the LeMans track from 1923-2010. Thirteen significant changes in all!

[quote=“07CobaltGirl”]

maisonblanche.co.uk/circuits.html shows all of the historical changes in the LeMans track from 1923-2010. Thirteen significant changes in all![/quote]

This aren’t all lyouts of LeMans.

Look better this page:
gdecarli.it/php/circuit.php?var1=279&var2=2

And the layout in Maps:
maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=&q= … dg=feature

Fantastic! This was my absolute favorite track in RFactor.

Are there any races planned on this track? I’d love to take part.

[quote=“BurningBridges”]Fantastic! This was my absolute favorite track in RFactor.

Are there any races planned on this track? I’d love to take part.[/quote]

Yes, a LeMans 24H, but once Automation release the update.

Great, can you already reveal some specifics? What year etc.

I would like to tune a car for the LeMans track and there arent many compeitions going on.

I have this error when I try to test a car here

[quote]---------------------------
Lua Error:

Step() failed!: [string “–shared\functional\SANDBOX_DATA\CCarCalculat…”]:81: [string “–shared\functional\SANDBOX_DATA\CCarCalculat…”]:835: attempt to index local ‘results’ (a nil value)

You can CTRL+C on this to report it.
---------------------------[/quote]

can someone help me?

EDIT: Solved, i’ve changed the wing angle and now works perfectly

Hey,
I Just want to ask:
Is it planned to do the actual version of the track (2007-Open end)?

Greets JDTiger

http://s11.postimg.org/w30w3dzo1/Lemans_91.jpg

Sorry for the delay :frowning:

ANd, yep, I’m thinking to make the 2006/2015 version.

The LUA error I think that is solved (and is caused by wings).

This 3.28 time is good, but think that this year (and the track had the Mulsanne Corner different, had the two chicanes, and the first sector is different), a 3.16:887 (the lap record of current track, and only 1 second slower than the 1986 fastest time in the qualy), and in the 87-91, the best time is 3.15:090, but is a good time.

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/393297235577909491/5D8F1A06205B212C105E02ED00D9E7EAD0E566A4/

The competition finished a few months ago!

Thank you! Great track to test and tune on.

why does it say access denied?

Possibly because the post is seven years old and one cannot expect something online hosted by a single person to continue working that long after the fact.

Also, I’d avoid resurrecting threads of such age.

Also the fact that the game completely switched engines which probably hurts compatability