Librairy of free to use car interiors

Hey you! Looking for an interior for your car ? Look no further ! Here is a collection of rendered car interiors that yore free to use however you want.

You can use the interiors for your car, just copy/paste the pics, just mention me :))

If you want a particular interior, tag me in the Best Car Interiors Topic or pm me a pic, with a sketch…

I use Fusion360 to model, then Keyshot 6 to render. If you want the .f3d archive files to modify the interiors, add your logo, or else, just PM me :wink:

First one is an 80s Volvo 240 inspired interior.

Materials are plastic leather; plastic, glass, chrome, translucid plastic, metal…

Second one, is a 90s interior (NOT TO BE USED, AS IT WAS MADE FOR @Knightophonix)

Materials are fake plastic leather, wood, rough plastic, perforated leather, chrome…

Supercar/GT interior

Materials: Carbon fiber, chrome, matte plastic, alcantara, nylon.

One seater interior

Materials: carbon fiber, 3 screens (2 act like mirrors), Aluminum, Anodized aluminum copper color.

City car interior (Clio 4 lookalike).

Materials: Plastic (matte, glossy), chrome, nylon.

Rendering issues on photos 1 and 2 of the City car interior (black squares) sorry about that. Will re-render if needed.

All Digital Futuristic supercar interior (PS/:: The materials are very bad, I know, and textures are low quality, but I’ll change them if you need them to be changed, or give you the 3D files.)

FINALLY COLOR KEYING!!

200ZX Inspired interior

21 Likes

For those of us with little to no 3D modelling knowledge, can we ask you for some modifications to the generic 80s one? :thinking:

Yeah sure, might take some time because I’m working on a new dashboard, but if it’s just a logo, or a small mod, dm me right away

1 Like

Update: GT interior.

Update: One seater interior

These are looking fantastic! Will you make a 2- or 3-row cabin too in the future, with seats and everything? Because if you do, it’s going to be very useful for interior mock-ups in the near future.
Also, if you don’t mind could you turn the white background into green or other key colors for easy photoshop cropping?

1 Like

Seats are are a pain to make so I usually download them. If I find seat that go together by 3, then sure, and yeah will be working on color keys

3 Likes

Update: City car interior

2 Likes

Holy hell this is amazing. Thank you so much for taking the time and effort and sharing this!

2 Likes

Say that I make a gauge design of my own, would you be able to use that onto your own interior designs?

1 Like

I Guess so, if you can provide your design in svg format so it’s easier to reproduce :wink:

Or in any jpeg/png file if it’s just a jauge texture

2 Likes

Thanks! 3d is my passion so I might as well be useful to others :wink:

1 Like

POLL >> What should I do now ??

• 2000’s Pickup interior
  • 2010’s Luxury Sedan interior
  • 80’s sport hatchback (AE86 Sprinter trueno FO) interior
  • Futuristic all digital sport interior

0 voters

Feel free to ask to add options ^^

POLL NOW CLOSED.

Looks like i’ll be posting a Futuristic all digital sport interior then :wink: Stay tuned

2 Likes

Update: Futuristic supercar interior

Update: 90s japanese sport car interior