Low on OCTANE supercar

Hm those look fast. What ARE the fuel economy figures?

Here’s a little something I knocked up…

I’m seriously proud of this car; runs on goop and has almost as much power as my 100K supercar!!!

Buy better, buy Bogliq!

3 Likes

Crap… 4.2 MPG US.

I could shoot for something that does 20MPG but I don’t think it’ll be nearly as quick… Definitely worth a shot though.

1 Like

Yup, the fuel economy is seriously flawed! Even if this stuff was cheap you’d have to be well off to slake these cars prodigious thirst!!! :persevere:

1 Like

did i forgot to say to send entry to me ?

2 Likes

i deskpalmed my self when i didnt realise my car was D I R T Y Cheap

also its quite fast and it has 70 RON spot on also that economy ughh… 28.57L/100km

Is there a limit of entries per person? And if yes, then what will be scored?

100,000 with 50% markup right?

ye

lol, did not think this was actually going to be possible, but then I decided to disregard most of my recent habits (sports seats, reliability not being severely hampered by top end parts) and turned back up the Strop dial to about 8. Fuel economy’s shithouse, but eh:

“Family 51” - what kind of hellish mess you have in your engine tab :joy:

I make a shit ton of cars and even after I delete the models I never delete the engine… probably most of them are giant V12s :joy:

You should see my previous builds, I got up to Family 76 once.

I’m currently at family 65. Im also up to about model 40 something.

no entry’s yet

No scoring yet. I’m waiting with my entry only for that.

why not go into the unknown ?

If you’re not going to release it before the deadline, then ok. But if you do, then I’d rather wait, to not let others have an easy advantage over me by knowing what is important in this challenge while I didn’t.

there fixed it

Here is a sneek peek of my potentional Entry The Crossworks Mipup

No data / track times till regulations are clear