Deleted Luxus

[deleted}__

1 Like

I can’t wait for the Luxus G65 Coupé.

The Translation of your company name is quite flawed. For one, due to the way the german language works “Performance” doesn’t translate into “Leistung”, but more accurately “Fahrleistungen”. “Leistung” meanwhile is the german word for “Power”.
Also, “Abart” is a term mostly used in Botany to describe a derivation of some sort and is completely unrelated to the word “Sport”.

Sport in german is Sport. The english language is a germanic language.

And that’s why I originally made this thread over a year ago :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW, I know that G series will be your flagship SUV. That’s exactly why I can’t wait for the G Coupe :grin:

I’d concentrate on getting one design right, instead of dumping a car every 2 hrs. There are barely any fixtures on your cars

2 Likes

There are barely any fixtures on a DS19, and I’ve never heard anyone complain about it.

1 Like

I dont think the issue is with the number of fixtures, its just how they’re used.

There’s also the fact that the DS19 is an old car and tbh modern cars are filled with LED’s and other detail that is severely lacking on any of the cars that are posted here.

3 Likes

Compare the amount of detail of an old citroen who was made 10 years after war with basic fixtures, to a modern design…
This is when we talk about details

5 Likes

Also, some cars rely heavily on the shape of the body for styling (like what else out there looks like a DS19? :stuck_out_tongue: ) instead of fixtures, but that doesn’t work so well with Automation because everyone is using the same bodies.

4 Likes

If you look at a modern Mercedes, they are some of the most complex (some would even say overly so) designs on the road today.

4 Likes

He could have gotten away with it if any of his cars were from the 50s and 60s, but then there wouldn’t be enough creative chromework. The cars he’s posting are fresh, and compare them to mentioned Mercedes, or god forbid, the overdesigned horror that is modern m cars. A supercar that only has one interesting feature, and it’s fuel consumption, and the design holds such clever styling as … Headlights and taillights. No, sorry. Creativity is held to a higher standard on these forums, as far as I’ve seen

4 Likes

None of the cars is even barely remembering me of Mercedes anyway though…

2 Likes