Forum translators

The idea is to list all the people that are (at best natively) speaking languages other than English AND are willing to help with translations for names, slogans etc. For example let’s say that you are making an Italian company, and because of that you want to use some Italian names for your cars, engines, technologies or whatever. Then instead of getting some random s…t from Google Translate, you could just open this thread and see who speaks Italian and could translate whatever you need and/or check if your names make any sense.

Please do not ask to translate walls of text

Edit: I’ve sorted the language list alphabetically (except for English) for easier searching.

Arabic

Chinese

Finnish

French

German

Greek

Indonesian

Italian

Japanese

Norwegian

Polish

Portuguese

Russian

Serbian

Slovene

Somali

Spanish

Swedish

Turkish

English

18 Likes

I can translate German, but please mind that I don’t always have time to translate huge walls of text.

(Should someone need Austrian dialect for whatever reason, that’s possible as well :joy: )

4 Likes

If you want to make sure your stuff in french makes sense, I’d be ready to help, although like frankeinstein, I might refuse to help if you are asking to translate a wall of text.

2 Likes

I can do small-ish amounts of Norwegian :smile:

2 Likes

I can do spanish :slight_smile:

1 Like

I can help with smaller stuff in Swedish.

1 Like

Backup German here!

1 Like

I translate English to idiot

10 Likes

I can do brazilian portuguese.

Also, some people could benefit if english to english services were offered, so they could, to paraphrase the OP, “not get random shit from google translate” and make better, more accurate, meaningful presentations.

6 Likes

Backup brazilian portuguese here.

1 Like

Official german translator of automation reporting in

3 Likes

I am Canadian.

4 Likes

I could translate to Slovene language, but who would bother to get a translation just to sell 2 cars anyway…

4 Likes

I can translate Greek!

2 Likes

I speak italian! You can add me.

1 Like

French, Australian, Somali and Arabic if needed lol

1 Like

If anyone needs Finnish, I’m your guy.

1 Like

I know very basic Chinese and Indonesian.

But @Starfish94 and @koolkei have better proficiency I believe.

2 Likes

we’re both indonesian but i’m better in indonesian??? u wot?

but anyway. yes. come ask anytime.

2 Likes

My Indonesian is very poor. It’s almost a second language.