Miuytomorto Automobile Company (abandoned again)

No offense but this is bad. I can’t look at them now but if you PM me the car files I don’t mid helping you tune it up to spec tomorrow.

I appreciate tips and tricks here, but i think tuning the cars is kind of my responsibility. So, i don’t think i’ll be sending any car files anytime soon.

And, no offence taken.

I also recommend that you PM me the car files (for the Walker 4) so that I can make it a much more practical proposition. If you can, why not send me the files for the Janus and Oscar 7 as well? I want to give both of them similar treatment.

1 Like

Isn’t Diablo space framed?

nearly. it’s 2 subs and a tub.

Ok, I thought it was spaceframed, nevermind, on to the car then.

The under/oversteer penalties are… SEVERE, let’s sugarcoat it and call it that. The engine power, well let’s be honest here, you’re not really pushing into anywhere near 500hp for 80% of the rev range, and 3 gears out of 7 in the graph are not used at all, and are all cruise overdrive options. Which only adds weight, and does not benefit the car in any way. The grip level is also quite bad, you don’t have any up to about 100 mph, which is pretty bad, means your engine is not used efficiently enough putting all the power to the road till that speed (and most corners are slower than 100mph, meaning that every exit out of a corner that’s under 100mph you can not shoot out at full power. It would be ok if you had a serious powerplant that would be used at higher speeds, but seeing as you said the top speed is 218 mph, I do not see why this should be the case, it’s adequate). The fuel economy is also somewhat … very off… for a car that doesn’t reach 600hp, you should pay more attention to your engine fuel and ignition setup. And I see you skimped on safety a lot.

2 Likes

Maybe. How does PM work? I’m pretty new to the forums. (Well, not THAT new)

(EDIT: I’m not PMing any car files to anyone right now. I prefer to work out problems by myself. No offence though.)

Click on the person’s profile for the person you want to PM. On the right should be a Send PM button (or something similar).

You know, i’m not the smartest when it comes to cars. I mean, i like cars and their shapes, but i know next to nothing about their inner workings and the hard work it takes to make and perfect a car.

And, a complex car like this is no exception.

And, i stated that these graphs are probably really old. Now i believe the car reaches about 700 hp, although i’m away for a while, so i can’t check.

I’ll get back to you later.

(On a side note, the car does LOOK decent, no?)

You… should… check out other people’s designs to see what’s possible with Automation. Off the top of my head your searches should be - Gryphon Gear, Maesima, Dimension, Hypera, Saminda, J.S.C, Rennen, Revera, Manhell (Or anything by Razyx, really)… It will give you a more “straight answer”. I am probably forgetting a ton of great cars that i’ve seen here over the years, so, sorry about that.

1 Like

I said the car looks decent, i never said “screw you my car rules”

These designs are impressive. And, i am aware of what some of the talented people here can do. The problem is, i don’t know how to do what some of the talented people here can do.

And you criticize me for it?

he’s critiquing so you can work on your designs. no one starts out perfect and everyone needs a push in the right direction.

experiment with resizing fixtures, combining lights and vents, using multiple grilles and lights.

it’s all trial and error. that’s what it is.

2 Likes

Another suggestion: since I consider your cars’ proportions to be… awkward, to say the least, try experimenting with the morphing zones as well.

Sadly, i’m only changing up the interior. Like, not the actual interior but engine stuff and all that. But i’m making another car, i can try some stuff on that.

I like your cars. Unique look to them :smiley:

1. You did ask for an appraisal of the car’s looks (Which I left out intentionally), more so the way you put it you were blatantly asking for compliments.
  2. The talented people of automation put fixtures on their cars to make the design stand out. That’s all there is to it.
  3. If this is your reaction to my “criticism” then I wonder if you could even remotely take what I really think about it.
1 Like

Do note that a car’s design is something you can’t really take lightly, and from the looks of it, almost nothing flows with the body of the car, at all.

If anything, all I can say is that you should look at real life cars, as well as other people’s works here in this forum, and see how their designs work out and compliment the body of the car.

1 Like

Where the hell did i ever ask for a compliment for one of my cars? Seriously, is there some… long forgotten thread post that somehow indicates that i was asking for compliments?

All i said was that it looks decent: stating my opinion. If i said that it looks decent, or if it looks bad, then it’s my honest opinion.

Your posting in the sharing section, so critique over your cars in all areas is expected regardless.

1 Like

Examine your behaviour and this phrase right here.

And it will be very clear to you that upon running out of positive feedback on all the aspects of your car you tried to grasp at a straw that was not yet commented on, and you’ve asked with a positive sentence, meaning you want me to say “yes”. The correct neutral way of asking for opinion is starting with “what do you think”. As you may notice you did not STATE that it looks decent , or that you think it does. You POSED ME A DAMN YES OR NO QUESTION. In which case - No, it does not. Are you now satisfied with the answer?

Would it be better if I straight up said “this looks like it hasn’t been designed, and can be replicated in under 2 minutes, meaning you’ve spent a whole 3 minutes designing it. And if you can’t be bothered to make it look good, then I can’t be bothered to even sugarcoat it or go with “can’t say anything nice don’t say anything” principle”? Really, would that sort of reply be better?