Miuytomorto Automobile Company (abandoned again)

why do i be drama magnet

do not want to anger nobody

do not want to leave out anybody

just want fun

and a lot of people i meet have in my opinion been absolute dicks

know what, dont care about this

what would take to have account dead

Guys - both of you calm down now.

@aidenpearce9000 Stop baiting people like that, otherwise we have to take action to this behaviour. Most forums will call this a trolling behaviour and in most forums you will receive punishment instantly. We live a more friendly regulation here, but there are borders.

I am calm. :slight_smile:

Just point out that
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, From the guy who made sexist posts and blamed it on imaginary companies later, while claiming he doesnā€™t care about what he said, while whining at every turn on how heā€™s treated unfairly.

I do not think I wish to talk to irony personified anymore.
:smiley:

1 Like

So about you being calm? We really donā€™t need this because itā€™ll just fire up an already shit storm even more

I see nothing wrong with it, everything looks fine, engine looks mighty sick!

I am highly suspicious you are double accounting as this account was created 26 mins ago and this is your only post @AidenPearce9000

What are you talking about? Iā€™m myself. No one else.

it was just you created an account and immediately came here, it was a tad suspicious and thatā€™s all.

My apologies. I was a long time lurker in the shadows in this forum (meaning Iā€™ve browsed around this place without making an account, but you probably know that already), and I decided to just make an account today.

Everyone has their own tastes I guess. I thought his car was tasteful.

1 Like

Jesus, man, calm down! If you want to stir up some heat, go do it somewhere else.

Your causing the problems by getting offended when people are asking about your quite odd design decisions. Besides having an attitude when someone points out VERY OBVIOUS flaws in your car, how about you take a look at their feedback and improve your designs. All you are doing is trolling members on this forum, people have reached out to help you to only be fed bullshit.

Ok, @aidenpearce9000 no one is trying to attack you or your cars. We are trying to help improve your designs so you can become better at the game. If we seem rude at times we are not trying to be but the backlash for helping you is simply unacceptable and as @pyrlix said it can be considered trolling so instead of attacking others listen and improve. It is one of the best ways to learn this game.

5 Likes

Look, Iā€™m no expert at car designing. For instance, Iā€™ve been told that my cars are empty design wise. But that is constructive criticism, not a personal attack. Take the advice youā€™re given, as people only are telling you what they would expect from a car, or what they would like to see, so that you can improve your designs.

5 Likes

Right come on guys please, this is getting bloody stupid. Can we get back on to the topic at hand please? 90% of this thread is arguing about nothing.

@AidenPearce9000 - If you ask people for their opinions, youā€™re gonna get them whether theyā€™re what youā€™re after or not. Constructive criticism is pretty much all thatā€™s started this off as has been mentioned, and Iā€™m sure you can understand why there was some wariness towards you after some of your initial posts on the forum and the reaction to them. However, thatā€™s been and gone, itā€™s done, it canā€™t be taken back. Can we move on?

4 Likes

@AidenPearce9000 This has gone too far, so just learn how to improve your car design and engineering skills, and leave the community in peace.

Now that is going to be tricky.

I actually canā€™t make anymore cars, my main computer has a littleā€¦ screen issue.

(in case you were wondering, iā€™m typing this from my Chromebook)

1 Like