My cars, bike and my home on wheels ;)

Hi there,

This is a little topic for show you my cars and bike, and my home on wheels :wink:

My BMW M5 touring 3.8l now this car is sold, I regret it but sometime we must do some difficult choices
M5

My bike, a little GS500E 89’ I love it ! Stage 2 dynojet :

My first car, My saxo VTS 16v, brought in 2003 my school driving car ! My wife and I we rebuild the engine in between travels, the oil pump was worn, so now, engine is ok, need again some work but near to the end :

And my 2 Austin (now 2 bodies with some work on it the picture is from 2005 the second will be a track car), brought in 2004, with this Austin I did all and more lol Now, I want a reliable Mini 1275 Stage 2 for great torque on the road :

And now, my house on wheels we brought it in 2010 with 16.000 kms, now it reach the 280.000 kms and 25 countries done :wink: ) ! I live with my wife and 2 dogs in this camper van, We rent a barn in France, in β€œCreuse” and we work on our vehicles in between our travels and for storage :
03042dcf096fff4e21cef80ad8d3dae6

I drove some great car on track like : Aston Martin Db9, Gallardo, Caterham, Austin, Saxo vts, Porsche cayman S and Cup etc and some great bikes like ZZR 1400, Honda CBR, Street triple, etc !
I’m a real enthusiast of driving on road or track.

I hope you will like this topic, and I will update it when the works will progress :wink:

14 Likes