NFS Carbon Automation World (DISCUSSION)

Correction: The Crusader MkIV is listed as a 2006 model, not a 2005 model. Anyway, I’m most certainly impressed by the growing car list!

I talked to him about including the Cerb 662 and he said it was too slow for tier 3

2 Likes

The list is really good!
All that’s left is some good Tier 3 exotics

Tier 2 Muscle could also do with a coupe more cars. I’ll see if I have anything else.

I will have assoluto contribute two if needed, an f430 and murcie substitute

It’s also outdated.

How is this thing going to work in the end?
People are submitting common, boring cars from before 2006 that follow the rules and what will happen to them? Be tuned and then raced? If they are tuned, who will do it, how will assert that the original cars were lore-friendly enough, or are cars designed to be tuned accepted?
Is there a limit for the number of cars on each class? How will you select them? Just by being un-sporty?

Sorry for the many questions, but I honestly have no clue what’s going on here and I kind of want to take part :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

How the game works once everything is set and done

1. All participants will have their name entered in a lottery.

2. Based on that, the participants will be grouped into crews that dictate the cars they can use and the color scheme of their cars.

3. Participants pick and tune their cars for their events following the rules set in the OP as to not break the game.

4. The cars are then put to their paces in various events.

Currently, I do turn down cars I deem too unsporting or slow, but I do want to maintain a large car selection of various body types and drive trains.

3 Likes

Hmm… Will an eco-limo be too unsporting? Because that’s the best I currently have from more or less that era :laughing: But I had the same questions as Leonardo, as I want to take part too :slight_smile:

You can still make some cars to go with it… Personally I’d like to see an Alfa Brera or 8C substitute for Tier 1/2 and Tier 3 for the latter.

A murcielago substitute is coming from Assoluto so that’s another one for Tier 3

And when you say “events”, we’re talking timed races or what? Sekret? :stuck_out_tongue:

Time runs will be part of it.

I want to see if I can get canyon duels to work though.

Alright, time for a few more cars… some are quite odd, since you said you wanted some variety.

1996 Solo X-Coupe for Tier 2 (or Tier 3) Muscle

2000 Solo Fleet Interceptor for Tier 1 Muscle

1988 Solo Fleet V8 for Tier 1 Muscle

1990 Megacorp MV1 SP7-6N for Tier 1 Tuner

1956 CM Edmonton Truck V8 for Tier 1 Muscle

1985 Megacorp CSC1 CSR-8 for Tier 2 Muscle

1988 Solo Blue Jay SM for Tier 2 Tuner or Tier 1 Muscle (I’ll leave that up to you)

4 Likes

Ok, so, I haven’t had time to read the whole thread, and I haven’t played NFS Carbon (I kind of haven’t played anything after Underground 2 and before Shift). But I read the OP and it sounds rad. I want in on this, what would you like me to do?

edit: now that I’ve read the thread, I’ll go and make the Armada Fore Gen III Eagle for tier 1 tuner, and maybe remake the Matteo Miglia Excalibur Rosso Corsa for either tier 1 or tier 2. The former’s a lukewarm hatch, the latter a budget FR sport coupe. I could also submit a Tier 2-3 Muscle in the Indy Juggernaut (because I’m the Juggernaut, Bitch!) Exotics I have none of as yet, why not hit up KHT?

2 Likes

My next nomination is the 2006 Harris SVM 500, a Tier 3 exotic:

Please note: This car is equipped with an active rear wing and an active cooling system. Anyone who wishes to use this car must remove both of these components to ensure eligibility.

1 Like

Hmm, @Deskyx are cars on Barth bodies allowed?

No.

Also I will contribute a tier 3 exotic the Assoluto Bisonte

Perhaps I should make it a rule that people cannot tune the cars they supplied for the competition? Would that make it more interesting?

6 Likes

Yeah, not allowing the choice of the cars you submitted would make it more interesting

So does the Atlantic fit the rules for Tier 3 exotic? Any cars from KHT you think might be good additions?

Just to note, the Scarlet X is from 1996, can it still enter into the exotic class? I could submit a magically facelifted version from 2000/2001 if necessary?