North American International Auto Show 2019

26 Likes

Here Comes The Mirror Man.

15 Likes

For years, Ursula AG has made massive progress since making their first car in the 1960s.
The ultra advanced R1 GT. The trend-setting FX3 SUV. The game-changing X5 pickup. And the venerable F5 sedan.
We pursuit a passion, and that is perfection.
And in 2019, the world will see Ursula’s first ever full-size luxury car. For real.
And this is going to be history.
And this is going to change your mind.

The all-new 2020 Ursula F7.
Perfection Achieved.
Coming soon.

New%20AL%20Logo%20PNG%20v4

1 Like

Rebirth.

The Huangdou CC returns for the new year.

5 Likes

Reveals for what’s coming up at the North American International Auto Show from Harada

Thanks to @titleguy1 (Lavelle Studios) for designing most of the sports car on the right ^

12 Likes

The second car in the top pic is my favorite so far. It looks even better than the one on the left - I can’t wait to see the specs, pricing and options list for that one!

1 Like

Oh damn I’m hyped.

1 Like

A small preview of what Dotara will be presenting at the North American International Auto Show.

1 Like

13 Likes

New%20AL%20Logo%20PNG%20v4

1 Like

Introducing the sports car for five. The new Strasser, by Shromet.

16 Likes

Something big is coming.

From Hokuto Heavy Industries.
10 Likes

14 Likes

Bradford x Lagau Collab

Bringing speed in your life, Retronix Model A 1/14/2019

2 Likes

Yo, what’s good automotive consumers and enthusiasts of the world. It’s yaboi Nicholas Justinian, here at the North American International Auto Show 2019, bringing you the TL;DR of all the best automotive news! With one week before the opening of the show, let’s see what all the latest manufacturers have to offer!

Here Comes The Mirror Man., says Corsica automotive, with a very vague teaser of a muscle car looking thing called the cheetah. I don’t know who the mirror man is but perhaps he’ll show this car a reflection of itself? Or us?

Ursula AG is apparently unveiling their first full sized luxury car. They claim it’s going to change history. But really? A full sized luxury sedan in 2019 is going to change history? With everybody shopping for SUVs these days, seems to me like it’s only going to BE history… but maybe i’ll be wrong.

Edit: In the interest of accurate journalism, Ursula insists I omit the fact that it’s not the first luxury sedan they made… but instead the first luxury sedan they’ve… uh… made. Thank you for that oh so important distinction.

The IREV Is something coming from AL autos… Can’t say too much about it as of yet. Maybe it will have good range, maybe not. Be premium? I don’t know. What I do know is that it has MASSIVE hypnotic headlights. Dear god, this thing is staring into my soul.

Huangdou is showing a new CC, and they’re apparently quite Buddhist because there’s something there about rebirth. Let’s hope this one is reborn as a swan and not as a donkey, hm?

Harada apparently has a whole new fleet to show, with a sports car, a crossover, and a pickup. The latter two are what Americans are really buying, and the crossover appears to have even been done by Luceat studious. You can tell because it looks far better than the other two. Edit: I’ve been told the sports car is actually the one done up by luceat. Shocker. I still think the crossover is the best looking one.

Dotara is showing us a “fighter”… cool. What’s it fighting exactly? What is it? Is it even a car? I can barely tell and there’s not enough info for me to care.

Evengis is unveiling another crossover… rest assured it will be boring as hell and plenty of people will buy it. You can stop by their stand or take a nap in Harrod’s to get the same experience.

We can’t wait to show you what we’ve been doing, AL autos says with some vague looking sedan thing. It’s frowning, it has hypnotizing triangle headlights the camera angle they’ve chosen to show it with is just terrible.

Shromet is unveiling a crossover as well… “The sports car for five” they claim. God, what a disgusting spew of marketing cack. It’s not a sports car and anybody who buys into their marketing campaign is an idiot.

Hokuto heavy inudstries says something big is coming. Well, anything looks big when you zoom into it that close. But I don’t know what it is other than that it’s red. It might be a toy. I don’t know.

Apparently Gabatron is unveiling a whole city? or more than likely it will just be some pretentious idealistic post apocalyptic village where everybody eats vegan cake and plants trees to promote some little electric scooter. God is that pretentious. Maybe make something that works in the real world.

Retronix is showing a terribly sad looking sedan. I hope it’s fast enough that I won’t have to look at it for very long… I mean, look at it! It just looks so sad!

Well, with one week to go, I’m sure there will be plenty more to show before the opening on the 14th. Maybe even a few good presentations? Being optimistic. But you can be sure to check in for Motornation for coverage! And be sure to check Our Page for an upcoming review, staring yours truly!

18 Likes

It’s the sports car (good looking one) that’s been done by Luceat

Edit: Thanks for the compliment!

At Birmingham this show: The all-new 2019 Brickham Sports Coupe
This car is built to take us back to when horsepower and top speed were’nt the only thing that mattered on a sports car, and how handling is just as important. Using a high-tec turbo 1.8l I4 generating over 200BHP and all round independent suspension, this car is built to be as fast as possible round a track whilst still retaining comfort and driveability. This model is available in 3 trims: GL (base model, standart interior, 6 speed manual $21079), GLS (mid-range sports model, with premium infotainment and 19’ alloy wheels, 6 speed dual-clutch, vented front discs, rear diffuser and a spoiler $22939), and GSX (high peformance High-output 3.8 V6 twin turbo, exclusive bodykit, sports interior and 7 speed Dogleg manual gearbox, coming late 2019). Various colours are also avialiable along with interior and exterior accessories. Exclusivley for this show, we are offering a 10% discount for pre-ordering any non GSX model. Make sure to get yours before we run out!

picture shown is a GLS in metallic white costing $22939

1 Like

No, this isn’t the first F-segment car Ursula released. Although the original is cancelled to production due to the economic depression happening in 2008.
To be exact, this is the first production full-size luxury car Ursula made.

Turbina II

Studio di design Fiorientino

8 Likes