Nothingness 3

Their Diesel engines are still terrible anyway.

Iā€™m waiting for people to start bragging about how theyā€™re above all this crap and need to make a point of not joining in the contest :joy:

4 Likes

I think you guys donā€™t get it , everyone can make a faster car than C2KR and if you want challenges i can even make the C2KR go much faster .

The point is all about role-playing in this car company thread, as long as i know thr C2KR is faster for a RWD 4 cylinder hatchback in company thread

If i want to be the fastest in Automation universe why do i just make 368hp from a 2liter engine ? think about it

So to be impressive i have to be faster than 7.35min with different body and not in production form?

4 Likes

Not really. You got roped into this because your car company was linked to in the OP, that gave me and likely a few others the idea that the challenge was to beat your car and just see how far we could push each other in lower lap times. I think it would be fun to compete against you, but right now your car (C2000R) may not fall under the rules of this specific challenge, so, enter the challenge with the current rules and compete with us. :slight_smile:

I know what @Starfish94 is trying to say , saying C2000R is not impressive is like comparing Civic Type R and GTR around this 20km track .

I have seen plenty of pointless challenges like how much horsepower can you make when TS makes 1000hp but another peeps make 1005hp and so on , itā€™s a never ending same goes to this challenge

@one85db does not mean when someone make a faster car than someone it make the another one shitty or less impressive

But i am impressed with the C2000R laptime , itā€™s faster than most car with higher output in realistically

edited post : my personal view is that under 8 min for a production normal sport car is impressive

3 Likes

I kind of agree when comparing Saminda to Monolith , but at least they make decent petrol engine.

See, you two, @Starfish94 and @Yamahafazer600, youā€™re taking this way too personal :laughing:

No one is attacking the C2k.

No one is denying itā€™s fast.

Weā€™re just building cars to go as fast as possible with the ruleset szafirowy has set for us in this challenge. Why some people think weā€™re competing with the Saminda, idk. Thatā€™s not the point of this challenge. The C2k was the inspiration for this challenge, but not the bar to aim for.

1 Like

on the other hand, this reads just like a regular car forum when the Honda fans and the VW fans and the 'MURICA FUCK YEAH fans all start going hater mode on each other :smiley: Pass the popcorn!

5 Likes

3 Likes

I didnā€™t take it personal , you guys should know i am a chillax person :smile:

Just some explaining about the C2K , if the C2K is going into automation challenges , it can be easily defeated without a sweat but itā€™s based on realism and along with role playing

3 Likes

Beat you to it m8, Iā€™ve bragged about being above it a while ago. :smile:

Why do you think I built mine with 3 cylinders? Wasnā€™t meant as direct competition, just Luke throwing down a gauntlet because he thought itā€™d be funny to make a 3-cylinder car faster than a 4-cylinder one. And in all honesty, those trims of the Excel would be limited production.

Itā€™s because I wanted to beat the Saminda, just to say I could, but didnā€™t want to force them to update the car. Itā€™s the kind of petty shit Luke would do, if one car company says they have the fastest thing, heā€™ll compete with it on his own terms, for the amusement of doing so.

Itā€™s also why, despite being able to join this, I didnā€™t, because I know the right combinations of stripped interior, suspension tuning, VVT + VVL + Turbo, and the right choices of engine materials would have all led to everyone making hypercars dressed up as hatchbacks. I did mine with what could be considered limited-production run materials.

1 Like

I think we are all forgetting that the @Starfish94ā€™s C2000R is still without question the fastest of a defined type. Because unless Iā€™m mistaken it uses a hybrid drive system so itā€™s technically the fastest hybrid rear wheel drive hot-hatch :joy:

4 Likes

We can categorize it further: the fastest Japanese hybrid rear wheel drive hot-hatch that hasnā€™t been released yet!

2 Likes

Nope. Im still standing still. As a hybrid hatchback it stands alone. But as a hatchback. The phyton fighter is still unbeaten. I still want to see what time the C2KR gets without the weight reduction for the green hell, then compare it to mine. Because i built mine a few months ago before the C2KR was released. And given the same weight reduction treatment, its at least just as fast. So i didnt make mine to beat the C2KR, itā€™s already in production.

But the fighter is AWD right?

Well yes. I just said as a hatchbackā€¦

Itā€™s like trying to Compare penis sizesā€¦

ā€¦ When youā€™re not even the same species :joy:

6 Likes

^^^^^ this ummm i hate to tell ya strop but some of us are not horses so your point of view may be off lol

tomorrow i will create the fastest 80oct fuel I3 that automation has ever seen mwhahaha

3 Likes

( Ķ”Ā° ĶœŹ– Ķ”Ā°)

3 Likes