Nothingness 3

…aaaand this is why the devs didn’t ask the whole community to help with the competitors pack xD

1 Like

I updated my post at the top with my modified car that should meet all the requirements.

1 Like

Well. I really didnt make any new car to challenge the c2kr. And by the lore timeline, the phyton fighter is already out by the time the c2kr is released.

I just wanted to show that the c2kr is gonna be challenging me. I’d probable stay quiet if it claimed something with the production model, unmodified.

But it claimed the ring time with its interior and safety equipment out, which is unfair. Which then prompted me to see how fast my 4 month old creation fare if it was given the same treatment.

If it’s still slower, i still have my drfense point, it’s much cheaper, and will still beat the c2kr in a drag race 100% of the time

I updated my post again. It’s a bit faster.

I am not confident to say the C2KR will be the fastest RWD hatch , but all the hype it recieve now , better be good when it comes out for sales.

(Don’t get offended) I don’t see why you are so defensive of the Saminda. Trust me, if Saminda can build a car that fast, anyone can. This thread will go from hot hatches to hyper cars dressed up like hatchbacks real fast.

2 Likes

don’t worry I am sending something Saminda’s way mwhahahaha

2 Likes

I’m going to make a hatch with exactly 385 horsepower and try to beat the C2K

1 Like

That really is absurd for a hot-hatch. Perhaps the C2KR is moving beyond and entering its own, unique area of the market. Not just a track day car, but more a ‘hyper hatch’.

Well, the Tauga X ([humanism]which offers more practicality and better efficienicy (I think) for just 8 seconds more around the Green Hell![/humanism]) could be faster around the Green Hell, I could probably shave those 8 seconds off just by adjusting the suspension, but my ethos with the car is to make it just as good as an everyday road car as it is a track car.

And a more extreme version could be on the cards at some point. I don’t know though. It’s going to need to be a little more special than “a car we made to beat the C2KR around the Green Hell” if you get what I’m saying :wink:

Either way, I’ve got my popcorn and I’m watching this thread. Something tells me it’s gonna get good.

4 Likes

I didn’t make it to beat the C2KR. I made it to show how stupid lap time wars are, especially in the car design thread. Craned in a race motor and lookie i’m now 10 seconds ahead on an untuned transverse chassis.

Like jeez if he said it’s the fastest, you’re welcome to beat it, but don’t advertise on the guy’s thread about how you beat his time by a fraction of a second on a 20 km track.

4 Likes

I am so happy I make rwd coupes and sedans. To be honest i was not certain about calling the saratoga “the fastest” at anything because someone will always one up you. Now the saratoga is one of the faster cars you can buy under 40000 but already due to competition i have had to create a never be sold but is bloody fast car.

1 Like

This , i know everyone of you are excited that your car is faster around the track than C2KR but maybe we can hear listen to him

2 Likes

OK so what’s the record we have to beat again?

1 Like

The C2000R that made the claim did it in 7:52.56.

3 Likes

Don’t want to be rude bit with that rules thiss is not a challenge :slight_smile: meanwhile yours 7:34 is challengish :wink:

1 Like

Yes, challenge-ish, there are better bodies to use than the one I used. That’s just my goto body for stuff like this lol

7:52 is not impressive.

You should have never linked back to the other thread then. :grinning:

you might want to put a deadline to that than :)… and yes, I meant 7.54 is not a challenge. My first prototype took me 15 min and it’s 7:35 with thousands left to spare and no fine tuning.

EDIT:
I just saw this… now thats bald even for rolepaying Automation backstory :joy:

Saminda releases C2000R Prototype Unofficial Nurburgring lap time and specification , set a World Record

1 Like

I love how we’re all shitting on Saminda

2 Likes