Partario's mods & stuff

11 Likes

Trans Ams are the best. I can only imagine that conversation between Pontiac and Chevrolet.

“We made the Firebird.”
“We took your Firebird and put in better engine options and call it the Camaro. We win.”
“We took your Camaro and put big vents and scoops everywhere, a giant bird on the hood and our race motor. We win.”

7 Likes

About the 60s/70s fastback coupe: How much progress have you made on the other variants (3-box coupe and convertible), and in what year is it first unlocked?

Also, what about the liftback and wagon versions of the not-Vectra body? I haven’t heard much, if any, news about those recently.

1 Like

[quote=“abg7, post:345, topic:4752, full:true”]
About the 60s/70s fastback coupe: How much progress have you made on the other variants (3-box coupe and convertible)[/quote]
None.

They both exist in an almost-finished state, only waiting for me to get my hands on them. Hard to predict a release date, very likely in january.

1 Like

@partario, once again I have been cursed with the mod not appearing in the game! yay

The mod is the 60’s/70’s fastback coupe and again for some reason I can’t find it in Automation. What is the file called? I will try to find it in GameData.

2 Likes

@Speedemon

4 Likes

Thanks for the file names. But I have not found any of those files in automation, and steam says I am subscribed to the 60’s/70’s fastback in the workshop.

I’ve just found the missing mod…as a workshop content download , which is a weird ocurrence; It Should be into the GameData subfolder instead. I’ll try to copy the mod to the coeersponding folder and see what happens.

That Should do it!

2 Likes

I have had the same problem as you did: neither the fastback nor the 80s/90s large sedan have appeared in my game. I suspect they were misplaced in my desktop’s directories.

Did you get the bodies to appear in the game?

In other news, a traditional 2-door coupe will soon join the fastback.

18 Likes

Now that’s more my style! That is going to be fun to work with.

3 Likes

If only it would show up in my game…

It seems like the only possible way is by copying it into the “Camso” subfolder from the Workshop repository though.

1 Like

The C Body full size car now has a ute and a 5-door liftback body.

20 Likes

:heart: for a mod
:heart: for making more variants of anything
:heart: :heart: :heart: for a liftback :heart_eyes:

So you can count 5 likes from me :grin:

PS Just a suggestion - could this body be copied in a smaller size?

6 Likes

One size smaller version of this body would make sense indeed. I might give it a shot in the future.

9 Likes

MOAR LIFTBACKS

5 Likes

Technically there’s 7. I win.

5 for all the hearts and then there’s two in your eyes.

I think liftback should be five door not four.

Yep, I mistyped it on the thumbnail. It’s considered a 5-door in the game.

Will be fixed soon.

1 Like