Partario's mods & stuff

Can we have 2 smaller sizes?

This looks very Rover 800(ish)…one size down would be 600(ish)…and down again would be 200(ish). :smiley:

3 Likes

Sure, why not. If I’ll make a mid size version, I can make a compact one. First I’d have to figure out how to do the resizing properly.

7 Likes

Here’s another body that may be released soon, based on the Lancia Beta Berlina, except that it’s a hatchback.

19 Likes

Most excellent. Will it get the full Beta treatment when it comes to bodystyles?

2 Likes

I’ll try to do as many as I can. The coupe/spyder/HPE had a shorter wheelbase I think, but I’m sure I can make them work with the Berlina/Trevi wheelbase. I may consider doing a scaled down version of them in the future.

4 Likes

Four door hatchbacks are always cool in my book.

Lo-ve-ly!

Wow! It looks good when it became a hatchback, and also similar to the Renault 20/30 3 years later. If you do the coupe/spyder (targa top and folding rear roof), you can use the same wheelbase as the Berlina Hatch/Trevi Sedan, which allows more passenger space and also partially reduces cost of production. Although I checked the Beta HPE blueprint, it shared the same wheelbase as the Berlina/Trevi, at 2540 mm (100 in), instead of Coupe/Spyder’s 2350 mm (92.5 in) wheelbase, 190 mm (7.5 in) shorter than Berlina/Trevi.

Another classic body - just the ticket for when we feel like building 70s mainstream cars. And I think it would still look good when enlarged.

Absolutely boring 70s basic hatchback? Me likey.

6 Likes

Ok, so I got a problem with this. Last time I went into automation on my laptop the cars loaded up fine, right now they are also doing just fine, all except the ones based on the “00’sSedanPartario”. The game asks if the car requires a mod, since it’s unable to load the body. Is there a fix for this?

Edit : going through the thread, Im pretty sure I’ll find a solution, since it looks like Im not unique in this.

Edit 2 : yep, the mod does not download from the workshop for some reason, and win10 does not allow me to get the files from the workshop folder. Wonderful.

@Partario can I have a standalone file for the 00 midsize sedan?

2 Likes

I’ll send it to you once I get home from work.

[edit]

@squidhead (and to anyone else interested) here’s the standalone link for the Vectra body https://www.dropbox.com/s/xwwxutq7pdg1d0x/partario_00sMidsize.rar?dl=0

Still not sure what could have caused the issue. A lot of people have apparently had problems with loading the bodies in the first place, but I haven’t had any other reportsof not being able to load previously made cars with the body.

Now I wonder if something broke when I updated the mod a month ago. Although I am 100% sure I didn’t change any file names or folder structures, only added a liftback variant.

I tried loading some of my older designs made with this particular body and had no problems on either of my systems. Anyone have any idea what may have caused it?

4 Likes

Just to clarify, the last update on my laptop was last night, the one before that - about 1.5 months ago, so maybe that update downloaded and corrupted something. I don’t know, just trying to get more info to you.

In any case - thanks!

Post-UE4, what will your plans be? I would like to see you continue to provide us with new car bodies to try out!

Still slowly working on a few car bodies at the moment. Until UE4 mod support happens, will keep doing things the old way.

7 Likes

Moving all the misplaced mods to the Camso folder did the trick for me.

I’ve finally converted a car body to UE4 and uploaded it to workshop.

If you find anything broken about it or think something could be improved, let me know. I’m planning to add some additional variants (3 door hatch, maybe a ute and a panel van as well)

22 Likes

This looks like a late-80s/early-90s body, but what exactly is it based on, and how big is it exactly? Anyway, I know it’s already available as a four-door saloon, and I’m expecting a two-door coupe and convertible, as well as a five-door estate, to follow in short order, unless those body styles have already been uploaded to the Workshop by now, which I’m assuming they are - it wouldn’t take much work to make them.

Edit: I’ve been waiting for this new body, and now that it’s finally here, I’m thinking of some ideas involving it. And having known at last that it’s based on something very few Westerners know about, I’m satisfied that one of the more obscure cars of the world has got its due.

The wagon, coupe and 5d hatchback are already there.

It’s based on the Lada 110/111/112 which is about the size of an average early 90s compact car.

3 Likes

can you update the BX please? thanks!