Performance tuner Time attack 1995

And which version counts as the stable one? My initial car is made in open beta.

All done, all optiones allowed are ticked and price stopped at 30900… maybe 60 comes is play if you have some old supercar…

1 Like

Or limo. I wanted to enter with one, but even with 0 quality and no markup it was slightly above the 20k limit for a base car. But still, the tuned variant was waaay below 60k.

1 Like

i would love to enter this!

on an unrelated sidenote, does someone have a pre '95 production car they’d be willing to give me?

Sure. Wander through Storm Automotive’s thread, pick something, and ask, I’ll dig it up.
Click here to go to the Storm Automotive thread.

Nothingness 2 - you can have a look here, but I won’t give you the Etalon, as I’ll use this myself :smiley:

I now have a 4-digit power output pushing what was a premium sedan around the track. Probably gets outrun by lighter, more agile cars.

5 Likes

Note to self: spin out FrankNSTein’s Monster.

1 Like

I limited my power to 3 digits because with only rwd it gained no extra lap time just weight…

I have a V8 swb SUV :smiley:

wtf?

1 Like

Pushing 4 digits too, and w AWD, it’s manageable :smile: trying to get 1:1 but it’ll probably hurt drivability too much

I tried to double my power, but was unable to fit a turbo, so I couldn’t quite do so.

Wat. So my over 600 hp RWD might not be enough :frowning:

1 Like

if it’s light enough…
EDIT: I have a feeling that RWD will hurt me a lot… but only my awd car I can think of is that suv…

~1400 kg? Don’t think so…

It might, with awesome aero, excellent suspension and some weightloss…

Nearly 1400 kg is already after a weight loss - it’s all steel. Suspension is pretty standard, McPherson front, semi-trailing arm rear. That’s the effect of using a mid-size family hatchback from 80s.

Sitting at 1368 kg. She’s heavy, but I can’t do anything about that. CR Steel and Alu panels, but she’s got the AluStar V6.

That’s not heavy :joy: I’m sitting at about 500kg more.

Yeah, but I wasn’t able to fit turbos, so I’m under 400 horsepower.